PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt and Tabelmanager / HUD no pre-fetching

frankyjr
08-04-2009, 03:56 PM
After some testing I was really proud when I bought the 145 $ Version with every thing !! Holdīem and Omaha before I use 1.7 Version and it was running perfect !! No Omaha and no " Pod Odds " in the table overlay but the rest was great.

Now I am a little bit annoyed cause, there is no proper import of observe tables it stopīs after 4-5 Hands and also when I am at the table and sitting out no more import of the hands !!! There is still no Pod Odds like 4,5 / 1 oder in %
when I am in the hand at Full tilt. But the import problem is really worse it confused all my reports and statisticīs !!!

PLEASE give me some info how long it will go on like this

Version 1.09 beta 23a

regards

frankyjr :))

the check box (track live Hands) at HUD Options >> HUD import options >> Full Tilt card it not reachable (gray)

fozzy71
08-29-2009, 10:55 AM
I just stumbled across this thread when searching other stuff. I apologize that it was never answered. I am assuming you solved this issue? An update tot he latest beta frommy signature should cure this issue. If it does not, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174