PDA

View Full Version : Some features (don't know where to create a topic, move it if needed)

Eugene
08-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Hello,
I am a happy customer of HM and I miss some features (maybe they are already included, but I fail to find em).

1) I'd like to see all known hands of villain via HUD, sorted by "called with this hand", "raised with this hand" and maybe squeeze/3-4-bet aswell
2) I'd like to see my image through the eyes of other players, not only table one, but instead optional HUD extention which shows all my stats related to hands which this particular villain participated at
3) I'd like to see stats with bet sizing of villain (that could be included into AF of course, but it would be useful to see standard bet sizing for regs), also it would be good if we could associated bet sizing of villains with known hands (see p.1)

I apologize if I create topic in a wrong area and if my suggestions looks completely useless. I play nl25 and I know that lot of my thoughts are noobish :P

netsrak
08-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Please add your suggestions here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions