PDA

View Full Version : Import errors!

Aiden
08-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Was playing cash no problem used table scanner choose two tables they popped up. I started playing no hud table manager is up but no stats and when i look at the import tab it say eg 26 import errors please help many thanks. I am playing a tour too and the stats for that are working fine.

fozzy71
08-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

Aiden
08-04-2009, 02:54 PM
All sorted amny thanks!:)

dragodado
08-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago everything was going ok, but now, the cash games import giver errors and the hud for these games also doesn't works.
any suggestion?

thanks

fozzy71
08-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago everything was going ok, but now, the cash games import giver errors and the hud for these games also doesn't works.
any suggestion?

thanks

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

Chris42163
08-04-2009, 07:15 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I've only played PokerStars today.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes, and have not had any significant troubles until today.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

The hand history files are importing to the correct files, but I'm getting import errors. C:\Stuff\Poker\Hand History Files\Poker Stars\ArnoldC42\ArnoldC42

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

It seems to import the hands, but says each one is an "import error"

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

unknown. I'm not very computer savvy and don't want to screw anything up.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

No. I didn't try it. It seems to recognize the tables on its own. It has them by name, but says that there are 0/6 players.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

I didn't, but now I do. I tried restarting the computer afterwards, too. I guess it was working with it on before today.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Ho

Chris42163
08-04-2009, 07:16 PM
I did load today's beta from you signature. I tried loading it three times. I'm still getting errors. I've restarted the computer several times to no avail. Maybe the update still didn't take. Am I doing it wrong? I just run the update executable file, and then when I go to open HE manager, I use the same link that I always do.

Is there any chance you could build an auto-update feature into the next version of this software. It sure would make things easier than coming to this site, and searching for you signature every couple of days.

Chris

fozzy71
08-04-2009, 07:23 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

I've only played PokerStars today.

You must update to 1.09 Beta 23a. Download the update, reboot, and run the update. Make sure you are installing the update to the same isntallation as holdemmanager.exe.

I did load today's beta from you signature. I tried loading it three times. I'm still getting errors. I've restarted the computer several times to no avail. Maybe the update still didn't take. Am I doing it wrong? I just run the update executable file, and then when I go to open HE manager, I use the same link that I always do.

You are doing it right. Try rebooting before you run the update. Make sure that the titlebar says 1.09 Beta 23a

Is there any chance you could build an auto-update feature into the next version of this software. It sure would make things easier than coming to this site, and searching for you signature every couple of days.

There will be one eventually, but it will not warn about beta updates to download. That will only be to notify of the full releases.

The first thing to try with any problems is the current beta version.

it is always the same download link - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

and is always posted in the same forum. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

dragodado
08-04-2009, 07:23 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.08.04 BETA

POKER STARS only

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? YES

YES

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? It's the correct folder.
C:\\ARCHIVOS DE PROGRAMA \ POKERSTARS \ HANDHISTORY + SUBFOLDERS

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? There is the problem, import gives errors.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? DON'T.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? DOESN'T WORK

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? YES

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? USING XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? YES

THE STRANGE THING IS THAT WAS WORKING WELL JUST SOME DAYS AGO.
DIDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

Chris42163
08-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Make sure you are installing the update to the same isntallation as holdemmanager.exe.

This is what I was doing wrong. I had it going to an "update" folder that I created. Thanks for the help. It's working great, now.

Chris

fozzy71
08-04-2009, 09:19 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.08.04 BETA

POKER STARS only

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

dragodado
08-05-2009, 01:31 PM
ONLY CASH GAMES IMPORT GIVES ERRORS. AFTER A HAND, IMPORT BEGINS AND GIVES 1 ERROR PER HAND PLAYED.
TOURNEY WORKS EXCELLENT.

POKER STARS only

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? YES

YES

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? It's the correct folder.
C:\\ARCHIVOS DE PROGRAMA \ POKERSTARS \ HANDHISTORY + SUBFOLDERS

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? There is the problem, import gives errors.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? THEY DON'T.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? DOESN'T WORK

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? YES

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? USING XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? YES

I made 1 change in pkr.stars client: change the time zone (ET), but fixed it back to the CET.
THANKS

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 01:57 PM
ONLY CASH GAMES IMPORT GIVES ERRORS. AFTER A HAND, IMPORT BEGINS AND GIVES 1 ERROR PER HAND PLAYED.
TOURNEY WORKS EXCELLENT.

POKER STARS only

I made 1 change in pkr.stars client: change the time zone (ET), but fixed it back to the CET.
THANKS

Same thing I have told 100 people the last 2 days and it was the same problem/solution as the post directly before yours.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

^^^^^

dragodado
08-05-2009, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=fozzy71;74467]Same thing I have told 100 people the last 2 days and it was the same problem/solution as the post directly before yours.

I apologize.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 02:36 PM
No apology necessary. I probably didnt phrase that as well as I could have.

The first thing you should always try, whenever you have an importing or HUD issue, is to update to the latest beta version. The vast majority of problems posted here are cured with an update to the current beta.