PDA

View Full Version : hud doesn't load

sam3simmons
08-04-2009, 01:50 PM
i downloaded the newest patch because stars updated their software. im currently unable to get the hud running. it doesn't work if i relaunch HUD or go through the RVG folder. i am using windows 7, and have both the holdemmanager.exe and hemhud.exe running as administrator.

netsrak
08-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Please reboot your computer and crosscheck your administrator settings, they can be changed because of the update.

sam3simmons
08-04-2009, 03:24 PM
its still not working. now it wont import new files, although the hud loads.

netsrak
08-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Check the same for the Stars client. Is he writing english handhistories.

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

sam3simmons
08-04-2009, 04:52 PM
i did that. the software is still not working

wpr101
08-04-2009, 05:11 PM
My HUD works for sit and gos (6, 9, and 10 person) but doesn't work for any cash games. The HUD shows the cash games but has zero values for each thing in the HUD. Any ideas? Only happened since the Stars update.

sam3simmons
08-04-2009, 06:51 PM
???

Eternal
08-04-2009, 10:35 PM
i am also having this problem, but i am unsure if it's the update becuase i reformatted and restarting my setup.

currently, I have the import directed to my pokerstars HH folder and I see the pokerstars HH in my pokerstars directory.

But when importing, it constantly says "auto update did not find any new files". However, when i look at the table manager, the pokerstars tables DOES POP UP, but not HH or data displayed. Everything is 0.

Please help as my head is about to spin trying to figure this out on my own.

not sure if this matters but I have my postsql directed to a separate hard drive (1TB of space) because it grows so big.

netsrak
08-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Update to Beta 23a, make sure you choose the right installation path from the original installation.

After installing the update check the standard vista things:

Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.