PDA

View Full Version : Tournaments

rabbit
08-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi, first post here.
I have been following the long thread about HM at 2+2 and I keep noticing posts that say HM is good for cash games, but not suited for tournaments.

I would like to hear your statement on how HM does with tournaments and what, if any, limitations it has for tournament play that you are aware of.

I am a long time user of PT2, and would like to use something that has the stronger and simpler (to write) query functions that PT3 and HM are supposed to offer.
The problems that exist with PT3 have kept me from changing from PT2.

Thanks

fabio
08-25-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi rabbit,

adding full tournament support is at the top of our list, just be a little more patient :)

rabbit
08-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi rabbit,

adding full tournament support is at the top of our list, just be a little more patient :)

OK, the patience I have. This leads me to ask does HM NOT work with tournaments at all now; screenshots show a tournament tab.

i.e., if I want to become familiar with HM, must I have ring game HH to load only, or do some features work for tournaments?

Thanks

morny
08-25-2008, 03:58 PM
There is tournament support and you can use it for the HUD just as good as you could cash, however from a reviewing session point of view it needs a bit of work to bring it up to the same level as cash.