PDA

View Full Version : stats on HUD hard to read and get errors adjusting font size.

RiverRock55
11-16-2011, 01:18 PM
I am unable to change the font size of different stats on my HUD. I'm fairly certain I am doing it correctly and it is the feature that isn't working.

I go to HUD options - stat appearance - select HUD I want on the left - select the stat I want to change - click the font button - change to the font or font size I want - click apply - click save and nothing happens.

I have imorted two HUD's from HEM 1, one for my replayer and one for stars. I don't get this error when I adjust font size on the replayer HUD , just on my starts HUD.

This is not a trivial problem as it may seem. The stats in HEM 2's HUD are smaller and more closer together. People who multitable and tile need to be able to actually see their HUD's. As it stands I cannot clearly see my HUD stats and cannot adjust the size making HEM 2 basically uselless to me until this is fixed.

I simply wanted to go through the HUD and increase the font size of each stat so it appeared larger even on smaller table sizes.

I have also tried adjust the font size of my HUD stats in HUD options - config properties - and the "font" button in this window. I said "okay when it asked me if I want to use this font size for all stats even though I prefer not to. Still nothing.

I have also tried all of the above steps with the "scale font" button in HUD opions - config properties both "checked" and "unchecked"

The only thing that truly makes the HUD stat sized larger is when I make the actual stars table larger. Which I don't think should happen if "scale font" is unchecked.

Please make this a priority fix.

Thanks

RiverRock55
11-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Problem Solved

A default hud called "default 2.0" was being displayed on the tables rather than my stars HUD. It wasn't noticable because this HUD was configured the exactly the same way - I have a unique hud set up and this default was identical.

Futher in HUD options this default 2.0 looks completely different , which may be a problem in itself.

eitherway all I had to do was select the my Hud in the drop down menu on the actual table and change it from default 2.0. I had previouly set my HUD to work on stars in the HUD options so am not sure why it was displaying default 2.0 instead and why default 2.0 was mimicking my HUD rather than displaying it's own stats.

udbrky
11-18-2011, 04:18 AM
Export your HUD's in HUD Options.

Then delete that prefs file in the config folder in

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
Showing hidden files and unhide system files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
Showing hidden files and unhide system files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

Restart HM2, import your HUD's.