PDA

View Full Version : question to creating a note definition

Tiewire
11-16-2011, 12:50 PM
hi sreticenty,

2 questions about creating note definitions:

what does x-n bet mean? eg 4-n bet
why is in the (previous) action tabs of flop, turn and river not the possibility to check "shove" or "all-in"?

when i try to click on the yellow lightning at the actiontabs (when i hover over it, it says:"click to see this action performed") hm2 crashes. is it a known bug?

as i know from the replayer, i can open the sample hh for a specific note with the little triangle in the replayerhud.
doing the same playing live in the tablehud the replayer tries to load the hands but then stops.

best regards tie

sreticentv
11-16-2011, 06:44 PM
hi sreticenty,

2 questions about creating note definitions:

what does x-n bet mean? eg 4-n bet

It means it could be a 5 bet as well or a 6 bet etc

why is in the (previous) action tabs of flop, turn and river not the possibility to check "shove" or "all-in"?

You can pick the 3 bet sizes, "all actions had to be performed" (both on actions tab), and "player had to get all in on the flop" on the flop->general tab.

when i try to click on the yellow lightning at the actiontabs (when i hover over it, it says:"click to see this action performed") hm2 crashes. is it a known bug?

indeed there is a problem with bolt! that I was unaware of. I will get this fixed right away. Thank you for letting me know.

as i know from the replayer, i can open the sample hh for a specific note with the little triangle in the replayerhud.
doing the same playing live in the tablehud the replayer tries to load the hands but then stops.

This doesn't happen for me but I will investigate

Tiewire
11-17-2011, 12:24 AM
hi sreticenty,

thanks for your reply.

sry for that, with the live tablehud it works fine :)
but not from the opponents / summary tab in hm2

when i click on the caddynotes tab for a selected player in the summary and then try to open the sample hh for a specific note, the replayer starts trying to load but won't finish. when i close the replayer i can't open it again. has to restart hm2 to do so.

i didn't mention it in my first post:

great stuff at all, i wonder how long it will last to handle it to get all the performance out of it. :o

best regards tie

ps
what do you think about a live session for interested user's like leak buster did last week?

Tiewire
11-22-2011, 10:37 AM
bump

sreticentv
11-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Sorry, I didn't see the question about live sessions.

Leak buster is a software with many thousands of users and it's a teaching tool so live sessions are a great thing for it. NC is very different and has a much smaller user base so I'm not sure if anyone would show up and if they did I wouldn't know what to teach :o

If I can imagine it a little better I'd definitely consider it