PDA

View Full Version : Bodog hand import/set up problems

ginola
08-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Help please - I have downloaded the hand grabber trial version (1.13) for Bodog and set up HEM 'configure auto import folder' to the correct folder & created an archive folder but when I start playing the hand grabber is not saving any hands (no files are appearing as saved).

I have checked all FAQs as far as I know, but can't find any answers.

Thanks

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 01:06 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest beta version of HM, 1.09 beta 23a from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

ginola
08-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks Fozzy, the hand-grabber works fine to start with using the Beta version suggested and the HUD comes up etc but then the hand-grabber keeps going off halfway through a session and can't be restarted. I guess that's not an HEM problem and I need to go back to Idleminer support? I appreciate your help anyway.

fozzy71
08-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Sounds like a hand grabber issue, but I have no personal experience using any hand grabbers. If we can help to deduce the cause in anyway, please don't hesitate to ask.

absoluthamm
08-13-2009, 09:11 PM
Any clue as to why whenever I play at Bodog with the Bodog Hand Grabber(whether it be Cash game or SNG) it only shows up under the Cash tab? I can't seem to figure out how to get my SNG stats into the Tourney tab. For Bodog, in my cash tab, I have like 40 hands each for 10/20, 15/30, 20/40, 25/50. 30/30, ... because of the blind levels. I have briefly tried looking on the forum for this but I couldn't find anything about it. I have the most current version, beta 24, and I have already tried reinstalling it multiple times and it is still happening. Maybe I should have started a new topic, but this seemed close.

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name.

allwind
08-15-2009, 03:23 AM
Not sure whether this is off topic. Had tons of problems with the idleminer hand grabber on ongame. So in the end I just stopped using it and my problems finished. I would guess it is the same. You need to contact idleminer about this. And they will tell you the problem is with holdem manager. And you will get no where.

Disclaimer: I am just a normal user of HEM and playing online poker. These are my experiences.