PDA

View Full Version : my session stats during playback

hemfan
08-04-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi,

When reviewing tournament hands (and cash game hands for that matter) it is really important that I have the ability to view my session stats at that table in the replayer. Total lifetime stats seem useless because they are not what my opponents are seeing (in tournaments) and therefore completely skew my perceived table image based on stats during hand replays.

Hand replay is obviously for learning and improving, so the stats really are quite important.

Currently only lifetime stats are shown for my player and these are not very helpful when analyzing a particular game in a session where my stats could easily be different for that session. Unchecking "show stats up to day of hand" seemingly does nothing to change this.

When will this be fixed?

Thanks.

netsrak
08-04-2009, 11:58 AM
It's already in the queue but i can't give you a date.

Vytenis
04-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Any update on this ?

Sarek
04-28-2011, 04:31 AM
we have many other bugs that were higher priority (especially considering recent developments), that we are working in addition to this issue. Everyone wishes we could fix their bug immediately but that simply isn't possible most of the time. New bugs have to be worked into already planned development time and cause more delays, then we have to test, and test again. If we released a build for every little fix it would only cause more bugs and make the problems worse, instead of better.

Vytenis
04-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah, but the date of original post is : 08-04-2009,
So its more than two years after suggestion and still nothing changed. I recently moved to HEM from poker tracker 3 and it is the biggest feature i miss.

GeorgeT
05-26-2011, 07:15 AM
Would like to bump this as it is becoming increasingly necessary, not only for myself, but many people i know aswell. Would like to see some progress on the issue.