PDA

View Full Version : Merge hud

jeppg1111
11-16-2011, 09:01 AM
specifically Carbon Poker, HUD is really giving me problems. I think it stems from the 10 max games. I noticed in the FAQ everything is organized by seat position when it comes to HU, 6 max, and 9 max but it doesnt give any details about 10 max.

My HUD always had problems, well a small problem in 10 max games, specifically DONs; the 10 max game I play most often. The problem was small usually and I didnt care too much about it, maybe one or two stats would be unaligned.

Today I was trying to align everything on what was pry a 10 max table, at one point I clicked "save positions" I was told to do this in the past, I'm not 100% sure of its function but most all of my tables are unaligned now, some spots are still correct. I have not changed any of my personal seating preferences in either HM or Carbon so this is not the problem.

Also, for instance in 6 max game format; at times my numbers were in alignment with no seat but they were in coordination of that of a 10 man game. I think this is where "save positions" got me in trouble. Again, there would be no player or seat for that matter on a particular spot on a 6 max game, but there were numbers. the HUD was basically treating the 6 max format as a 10 max and thought there was a seat where there was not???

I just want to get this all configured; maybe u guys are aware of the potential problem with 10 max seating; I am pretty sure this is the underlying. I will pry tinker with things and move things around for now in various game formats to see if I can get things smoothed out.

update; 3 pm Eastern: I have most everything back up and aligned how it should be. I still do not know what to tell HM what my preferred seat is tho for 10 max games

Also, very important, the only problem I am having atm is: I have to manually tell tablemanager that my 6 max Super Turbos are 6 max ST. It is reading them as 10 seated games and then says Short (6/10); this is throwing the HUD alignment way off but when I manually do 6 max everything is A OK. This will be a pain manually doing this everytime though, I play a lot of tables and many are 6 max ST format. Also 6 max cash games are rread fine by the table manager

How can I fix this?

netsrak
11-17-2011, 07:21 AM
Which HM version are you using?
The tablemanager should automatically detect the table size, otherwise you will get problems like you explained.

Please add some screenshots of the tables and the tablemanager.

jeppg1111
11-17-2011, 09:53 AM

I am still using holdemmanger 1, all of my tables are initially read as 10 seaters now, i have to manually change anything that is not 10 seater

netsrak
11-18-2011, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the infos, there is already a open bug in our tracking system for this. I added your screenshot to this bug

reference: 1739

OingoBoingo
11-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Also having this problem. 9 seater tourney being detected as 10 seater. It works after manually setting it to 9 seats.

TruFloridaGator
12-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Have Same Issues

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Manually set the number of seats in TableManager until this issue is fixed.

jeppg1111
01-13-2012, 06:42 AM
This issue still has not been fixed. Anything that is not 10 setaers, I have to manually change, and it is fine. It is getting annoying manually changing these. Again, i believe this is for tourney only; cash games read fine

Patvs
01-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Read post #8 @ http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/165531-merge-9-max-seating.html