PDA

View Full Version : PS SNG results bugs

hackbinder
11-16-2011, 12:10 AM
1) The hands load, but even after the tourneys are finished they do not show any results (place, duration, $$).

2) I played a six handed and a nine handed and they kept switching places in the screen many times.

3) When I manually edited the six max, it did not put the right amount of $ won after I clicked okay. Also, the results of the nine handed automatically copied the six handed (correctly, with the right amount of $ won in the six handed) until I manually edited that nine handed after.

4) I have no antimalware program running.

This must be very frustrating if it is happening to a SNG grinder! ;)

RDB
11-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Please try disabling "Auto-close Sit & Go without notification" in Poker Stars (Options ---> Advanced Multi-Table Options).

Also you must setup HM and PokerStars so your tournament summaries are saved and imported.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup

hackbinder
11-17-2011, 09:57 PM
I did it all... . I played two SNG... It did not work... I manually imported the summary and still nothing. I had to edit one of them to have it show the correct information and when I finished that one, the other one magically showed the correct information. Friggen weird! Bottom line... there are still issues...

RDB
11-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Please zip and email some original hand histories and summaries from such tournaments to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread so we can investigate this. HM2 moves all the original hands it auto imports to an archive folder for performance reasons. Any hands you manually imported From File/Folder would not have been archived, only the auto imported hands.

Your \HM2Archive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. The default path is C:\HM2Archive but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Hand Importing ---> Auto Import Folders and here you can view all your auto import paths and their archive folder settings. The archive should be organized by \Month\Day Of Month (for example: C:\HMArchive\2011\07\31).

hackbinder
11-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Sent... I also included a pic of my import folders to make sure they are okay.