PDA

View Full Version : (more) FTP HUD issues

GoCobbers95
08-04-2009, 03:34 AM
HUD works fine for first 10ish hands. It then begins to act like hands are not being imported when in fact they are being imported just fine. Stats show up in all other functions of HEM.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.08.04 is what is listed on top of software even though I have downloaded newest beta (1.09 22) and installed multiple times.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

FTP is only site I am playing on

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

They are showing up fine

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes. They work in all tabs with no flaws.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

table finder, like hud works for first 5 to 15 hands. Then it acts like nobody is playing anymore.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

no

netsrak
08-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Please make sure you choose the right installation path when installing 1.09.22. It must be the original holdemmanager installation path.

The version in the header of the main HM window should be 1.09 Beta 22

GoCobbers95
08-04-2009, 12:25 PM
K. I have the right version now... Hud works. Thanks.

Only problem now is that under reports I cant sort by stake...

I have only 4 dif report names under the list... plugging leaks one through three and something called hand groupings.

Am I missing something or is this standard now.

netsrak
08-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Seems that you have lost some of the reports.

Please send me an email to netsrak@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and i mail you the contents of the report folder.