PDA

View Full Version : Ongame sounds not working when HUD is on

skyhooked
08-03-2009, 09:21 PM
I am using Vista 64 and since the newest ongame update the table sounds dont work anymore most of the time when the HUD is on. They are silent most of the time but sometimes they randomly work...

netsrak
08-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Strange problem, never heard of it.

Please try the latest Beta 1.09.22 to see whether it makes a difference.
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

skyhooked
08-04-2009, 07:47 AM
I updated to to the newest beta and reinstalled the ongame software and still the same problem. The porlbem only occurs when the table manager is on, it does not matter if i sit at the table or import hands, just when the table manager is active it happens.

skyhooked
08-04-2009, 08:22 AM
It is just really weird, for example i got one table open(not sitting at it) and table manager => sound is not working.

So I minimize the table to the system tray and and then maximize it again.
=> sound working properly

Then I click on the table manager and the sound stops working even if i click on the table again. I have to move it to the system tray to get it working again.

Dont know if that helps....

netsrak
08-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Please try the "standard" Vista things:
Under Vista make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

skyhooked
08-04-2009, 10:27 AM
I have always had UAC disabled just to use Holdem Manager. I did the run as administrator thing but no difference...

netsrak
08-04-2009, 11:55 AM
I'll forward it to Mike, maybe he has an idea.

pokernoob
08-04-2009, 08:20 PM
the latest update disables sound on the tables if its not active.

skyhooked
08-04-2009, 08:22 PM
yea i know and i'm sure it has something to do with that, but even when the table is active the sounds don't work as long as I have the hud running.

Mike chops
08-05-2009, 11:23 AM
I played and can see the problem. Playing with force on top seemed to solve it, but I can't think of a better solution right now. Hopefully ongame fixes it on their side.

skyhooked
08-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Hey Mike, how does that work? Playing with force on top?

cumu
08-25-2009, 11:18 AM
same problem here... :(
no chips sounds when HUD is ON.

( Solved with : ForceOnTop )