PDA

View Full Version : Some tables not showing up on FTP

chim17
08-03-2009, 08:49 PM
I read through the other FTP threads and tried those solutions to no avail. I have the newest beta.

The HUD doesn't show up on some tables on FTP. When I open table manager it shows 0 hands for those tables as if they are just not being imported. No matter what I do the table won't show for that session. Strangely, if I sit at that specific table hours later it works sometimes.

I can't recreate it as it is seemingly random the tables Table Manager misses.

chim17
08-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Also, the money won or lost on those tables does not show up in session tab or pop up winnings. It seems as though HEM doesn't even know they exist.

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Please verify it says Beta 21 in the title bar.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

Please try to reproduce the problem and take a screen shot of the table (even if hud-less), the table manager, and the contents of the \RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data folder.

chim17
08-03-2009, 09:18 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

1.09 beta 21

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

FTP, haven't tried elsewhere

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Some of them... in fact most of them. Just sometimes some tables aren't.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Same as above.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Yes

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Using XP

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes

chim17
08-03-2009, 09:19 PM
As I look at this more its not as much a HUD error as I guess an import error.. some tables are just never recognized by HEM.

chim17
08-04-2009, 07:42 PM
So this has gotten worse. Looking at hands tab I played 4 tables for half hour and about 10 hands got imported. HUD did not show up on any of the tables.

chim17
08-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Ran a test.. stopped auto import.. waited for 5 minutes while 4 tabling.. started improt and it didn't find any hands. Checked HH file and they are being written by FT.. lots of HH files in that folder that aren't being imported.

edit: But also to note.. its still sporadic. Playing now, one table is importing properly and displaying on HUD. Also, running some other tests it has nothing to do with tables being deep, etc.

fozzy71
08-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Ran a test.. stopped auto import.. waited for 5 minutes while 4 tabling.. started improt and it didn't find any hands. Checked HH file and they are being written by FT.. lots of HH files in that folder that aren't being imported....

Close FTP and HM

Cut/paste all the hands from the FTP HH folder to a new folder on your desktop.

Start FTP and HM and try again while playing/importing. Import From Folder for the new folder on the desktop.

You can also try creating a enw DB to see if the problem is DB specific.