PDA

View Full Version : HUD Problem at FT

AgentO
08-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Hello. I have been having trouble setting up my HUD at FT. The stats always move around after each HH update. I have read all the facts and have talked to others and have spent hours, yes hours trying to configure my HUD and messed around with all of the settings to no avail. i am running vista 32 bit (aero). not sure if this is an issue or not. nothing is special about my hud, it just uses multiple panels with transparent backgrounds. i can get my single panel hud's to work just fine without any problems. not sure what i am missing. any help would from admin or users would be appreciated. it is probably something simple. thanks

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Update to 1.09 Beta 21

Turn on the Auto-Center option in FTP.

Set the preferred seating for FTP in Holdem Manager. HUD Options > Preferred Seating

Turn on Pre-Fetch. HUD Options > Site Options > Full Tilt > 5 (Make note of the pre-fetch folder path)

Options > Configure Auto import Folders > Add > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data

Close HM and the Table Manager

Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.

\Holdem Manager\Importing\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt need to be deleted.

Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and start FTP and open 1 cash table.

After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.

Use Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik). Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player. Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.

Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play. If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move anyy hud panels. Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the auto-center feature.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13956

AgentO
08-03-2009, 05:30 PM
ok thanks, i'll give it a shot.

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 05:46 PM
If you have any problems doing any of that let me know, and I can help you get the HUD working properly.

AgentO
08-03-2009, 06:12 PM
it seems to have worked but only if i never move the panels. if i let say 5 hands take place and try to move the panels, things get moved around or HM stops importing properly.

AgentO
08-03-2009, 06:14 PM
correction. it only appears to work for like 5 hands or so then does not import properly and update the hud...not sure why..

edit, ah i think its b/c that what it is set for, duh, when i'm playing it should continue to update right? ok, so i think i have this resolved. thanks!