PDA

View Full Version : Winnings - Won X mins

AJG
08-02-2009, 10:06 PM
I assume this stat means winnings in last 5/10/20 minutes, but this ALWAYS shows as zero for all three? (even 3 hours into a tounrament)
I originally put just 'winnings' on my HUD thinking it would show only winnings from current session/tournament as it does on the Hero HUD, but it displays winnings for that opponent from all the data you have on them in your DB... Is there anyway to make this behaive like it does for Hero, ie only current session/tourney?
And what of the 'Win X mins' stats? why would they only ever show a zero value?

Thanks in Advance...

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 12:06 AM
I assume this stat means winnings in last 5/10/20 minutes, but this ALWAYS shows as zero for all three? (even 3 hours into a tounrament)
I originally put just 'winnings' on my HUD thinking it would show only winnings from current session/tournament as it does on the Hero HUD, but it displays winnings for that opponent from all the data you have on them in your DB... Is there anyway to make this behaive like it does for Hero, ie only current session/tourney?

Double-click the note icon.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hmhud-sessionstats-hover1-1.png

And what of the 'Win X mins' stats? why would they only ever show a zero value?

Thanks in Advance...

I am guessing, but it might be a stat only for cash games. I will try to test it myself tonight or tomorrow, on a cash and tourney table.

AJG
08-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Thanks for that.

Odd if it is only for cash games (last X mins) cos it can be extremely useful imo in tourneys.
Essentially it is streak info, and could be like a tilt indicator?

Also (although this is a software suggestion), I think it would be good for tourney play to be able to set this to 'Winnings last X hands' even possibly being able to specify a value for X rather than presets?

Also thought I'd take this opportunity to point out my suggestion I posted about improved Note facility. Would be easy to implement, and of enormous value. posted on hm.uservoice, with a link to a great CodingTheWheel blog post on exactly this...

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 08:05 AM
The reason I thought it may not be functional for tourney's, is because the amount of tourney chips you have won or lost, is not a true indicator of 'winnings'. I still haven't had a chance to test this myself, so I am just going to forward this to the HUD developer for a reply when he gets a chance.

AJG
08-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Yes, overall winnings isnt a true indicator, but winning last 5/10/20 minutes would (I think) be useful. as I said, call it streak...
And I tried your method of switching to session stats, but the problem is I only wanted it for winnings, not ALL the stats LOL...
But if it doesnt work for Winnings last X mins, it not useful, so I have removed it from HUD...
Also as I said prec, for tourneys, last X hands would be most useful...

Thanks...