PDA

View Full Version : Different day same ....

Barlin63
11-14-2011, 05:31 PM
After another day of playing I have found some new awkward errors:

1. When stating a SnG table at Poker 770 after the first hand when the Hud pops up in the table HM2 crashes. I have seen that now several times

2. ITM graph when I change the options from Months to days HM2 crashes. Reproducible and error report sent via in application error reporter.

3. When switching from the session tab to Tournaments (ITM) and back HM2 crashes

4. Hands are not refreshed in the Session tab while playing a Pokerstar MTT. When switching to the tournament ribon and back it refreshes. Hud keeps working also at table changes.

5. Session tab in a pokerstar MTT hand sort order is reversed (first hand first). When changing it to last hand first the sort order disappears and is reset to first hand first.

apart from several crashes not much to mention and that is it for today chaps.

udbrky
11-17-2011, 05:55 AM
Sent you an email.

Barlin63
11-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Followed your instructions and now 28 tournaments are not in the DB anymore. Send you an email with the dropbox link.

Barlin63
11-17-2011, 07:08 PM
After. optimizing the database, restoring the postgres setting finally I have found my tournaments back.
So after re-installing everything (HM2, .NET 4) and one hour later HM2 crashes on P770 when the first hand is played and the HUD pops up. So nothing changed really.

udbrky
11-18-2011, 10:47 PM
I cannot find a crash log from that. Please cause it to happen, and send us the log file, otherwise we cannot look into it.

Where is:
My log file
7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

Barlin63
11-19-2011, 05:18 AM
I cannot find a crash log from that. Please cause it to happen, and send us the log file, otherwise we cannot look into it.

This is unbelievable. I have sent a dozen of crash reports and you are not able to locate them! I would suggest that you start playing yourself. Just start using it and you will be as annoyed as everybody else.