PDA

View Full Version : Filter CAP Tables

unk78
08-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi,

i was wondering if you can Filter CAP Tables in the HUD?

I dont want to see stats from CAP tables when i play usual 6max and i dont want to see stats from 6max tables when i play CAP.

Ive seen you have that Filter for the Table Scanner

It would be also very helpful to Filter that in the Report or Session but the HUD is most important for now.

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 12:19 AM
No, this is not possible currently. Feel free to suggest it here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

unk78
08-03-2009, 06:32 AM
i probably wont get enough votes because not many ppl play cap tables, ill give it a try.

but its a must have to use the stats properly, is that a bonus, is it easy to implement?

is it the same with deep tables? because then i would suggest that also.

netsrak
08-03-2009, 06:45 AM
Lots of users have wishes for additions, changes and new features and everyone thinks his one is most important and easy to do.

Thats why we have the uservoice system.

unk78
08-03-2009, 06:58 AM
i know why you use that system and i never said (i just asked) that this is the most important thing todo. your answer is pretty useless you didnt answer any of my questions.

im a software developer myself and i know that some things are really easy to fix and others are not.

thats why you shouldnt only rely on votes but also on ROI.

im not asking for any 3bet stats vs villain (you can live without them) im asking you for a very basic thing some ppl could need to use stats properly.
in pokertracker 2 you could already filter CAP tables!!! maybe you would get some more clients because of that.

for me myself i cant play non cap tables because of that, because then the stats would mix up and would become inaccurate.

anyways this is pretty senseless discussion i just wanted to answer YOUR question, why this could be important.

i will suggest it but first i would like to know if its the same with deep tables.

thank you anyways for answering fast.

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 07:50 AM
The same holds true for deep tables. There currently is not a quick/easy way to filter the different table types in the reports.

unk78
08-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Vote here!

http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/276351-filter-deep-and-cap-tables-in-hud-and-report

Fantomas
08-12-2009, 02:36 PM
When I filter for stack size say 20-40 BB it should filter all cap tables (cap is 30BB) where my stack is > 20.
But it seems not to filter hands where my stack is much bigger which is not relevant because of the cap.

Also in the replayer it is not visible when the bidding is capped.
In the lower part of the Sessions tab the AI is shown correctly.

Please when you implement the denomination of cap tables also correct that filter function and the replayer.

unk78
09-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Im looking for a way to filter all my CAP Tables on my own by using effective stack in the reports tab.

I tried it by using effective stack below 41, but then it only shows 350 hands of the 5500+ ive played.

fozzy71
09-07-2009, 05:48 PM
There really isn't a good way to do it yet. CAP support is very high on the feature request list, so hopefully it will be implemented in the not too distant future.

You can vote for it, here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

JoseRijo
10-27-2009, 01:17 PM
I voted for each of the three cap support suggestions. How hard could this be to implement?

I would bet that 100% of your customers that play capped games would like to be able to filter their stats.