PDA

View Full Version : HEM2 import from HEM1 Database

sarald
11-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi folks,

I tried to find a solution for my problem, but it seems to me, that iam "the only one" with that particular issue.
When iam going to import my Hands from my former HEM1 DB to my new one in HEM2, my process is freezing up after 2k hands (ouf of 600k), i tried it several times and tried to figure out, why it doesnt work.....

Are there any proper solutions?

Best regards,

Sarald

antneye
11-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi folks,

I tried to find a solution for my problem, but it seems to me, that iam "the only one" with that particular issue.
When iam going to import my Hands from my former HEM1 DB to my new one in HEM2, my process is freezing up after 2k hands (ouf of 600k), i tried it several times and tried to figure out, why it doesnt work.....

Are there any proper solutions?

Best regards,

Sarald

you're not the only one. Mine stops after about 200K of a 230K hand database. i am pretty sure this is something they are working on.....

sarald
11-14-2011, 04:01 PM
after creating a new DB, the import worked, but checking the input after the process, i realised that only 80k out of 600k were imported -_-

sarald
11-14-2011, 04:03 PM
i would love to work with the new HEM, but under those circumstances, its really difficult, to do so....
Btw iam importing hands from BOSS Media, if this could be any helpful information.

sarald
11-15-2011, 02:54 PM
My problem with the import from HEM1 is now fixed.
Now my problem is, that the import doesnt work as it should, because out of no reason, my sessions arent tracked properly.
When iam playing a 500 hand session, it will shown as 4 Sessions to each 100hands, despite the fact, that HEM2 splits 1 in 4 sessions, 100 hand are missing and my results are false...

lavezzi
11-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Importing 23K hands from HM1 gives me about 2500 duplicated hands (that actually are not), plus some hundred importing errors.
I've already sent email with attached hands to support.

poison
11-17-2011, 09:18 AM
it seams unfortunetely we all have problems with this hem2, and i can't update from hm1 small stakes to hm1 pro. I need that pro license in the meantime. i can't wait for you to fix your bugs.

apemeister
11-17-2011, 04:04 PM
Yeah, got the same problem. I just gave up on it. Cant even get the HUD to work in HM2.
Im using HM1, just hoping there's going to be a release that will fix everything.

poison
11-17-2011, 04:09 PM
the hud worked for me, and for the hands, i had to make a new database, export all the hands from HM1 ( from the hands section ), and had to made this step with hands one month at a time, if i had selected all the year the aplication would crashed. Didn't start to play yet, but tested yes and it seams pretty awesome.

udbrky
11-18-2011, 09:50 PM
We need hh files/hm1db backups to check on hand imports. For any crash, we need the log files.

What site are you not getting a HUD on? Please check these steps:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/104721-no-hud-table.html

Giving us more information helps see what is happening.

Where is:
My log file
7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)