PDA

View Full Version : Ongame muck cards not imported in database

Ggrognon
08-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Hello,

[nerd inside]
It's all about the HEM database.

Is there any sort of problem with Ongame mucked cards ?
I have a hand where muck cards are displayed in HH.
It is (of course) in the handhistories table.

In this hand, I went to showdown against another player. In the pokehands it says so (2 players saw showdown).

But Vilain does not have holecard1int (=0) nor holecard2int (=0).

Replayer shows Vilain's cards, but I think that it's because it uses the HH to do the replay.

Is it a bug due to P5 ? Are Ongame mucked cards expected to "be back" later on ?

Thanx for your help, Mr HEM.

[/nerd inside]

Ggrognon
08-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Is it related to this ?

(1.09 Beta 19 NEW) Ongame hands that are auto imported will request server hand histories to grab mucked cards if required

Ggrognon
08-02-2009, 06:39 PM
I had 1.09.14.

Now I have 1.09.21.
I'll check if that happens again.

In the post above, it is said that it would ask HH server if required. Does it mean : when HEM needs to display mucked cards, he is able to display them ? Or does it mean : by now, holecardintx are valued even if these are mucked cards ?

I guess it's the first one. Isn't it ?

netsrak
08-03-2009, 03:09 AM
the first one.

Ggrognon
08-03-2009, 06:49 AM
the first one.

OK thanks a lot.
So HEM is able to find mucked cards in the HH stored.
Is it planned in a future version (beta or not) to have holecardint filled with Ongame mucked cards ?
Is it an Ongame issue or is it a general decision not to show mucked cards in holecardint ?

BTW, I'm not sure everybody is interested by my detailed questions. Maybe I should contact you via another way ? Is there another way I could join you ?

Ggrognon
08-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Thinking about it : someone from the developers team would be the right person to talk to. Any way to contact him/them ?

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 08:34 AM
I will forward this to the developer.

Rvg72
08-03-2009, 06:41 PM
OK thanks a lot.
So HEM is able to find mucked cards in the HH stored.
Is it planned in a future version (beta or not) to have holecardint filled with Ongame mucked cards ?
Is it an Ongame issue or is it a general decision not to show mucked cards in holecardint ?

BTW, I'm not sure everybody is interested by my detailed questions. Maybe I should contact you via another way ? Is there another way I could join you ?

Hi, the saved hand history for ongame does not save mucked card info but the hand history saved on the ongame server does contain this info. So, for any ongame hand that is imported with autoimport where there are cards that were mucked HM will go out to the ongame server and grab the updated history and update the hand and the database with those values.

It will only do this for auto import, not for import file or import folder or previously imported hands. The reason for this is because Ongame have stated that they will ban IP's that request too much information or automate these requests and in the case of "Import Folder" we'd be hitting their server a dozen times a second from your pc which could cause issues

Roy

Roy

Ggrognon
08-03-2009, 06:59 PM
OK, thanks for this answer.

This will be helpful for the tool I'm coding (to use with HEM).

;)

dulo
08-26-2010, 02:09 PM
So it means that we will not have the mucked cards automatically but if we reimport aour hands out-of-session we will have them in the DB?

Ggrognon,
If you have any solution for it please let me know in this formu!

Thanks a lot!
dulo

netsrak
08-27-2010, 05:39 AM
This thread is over a year old.
For current Ongame mucked cards problems please see this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/34980-so-ongame-mucked-cards-thing-fixed-04-not.html