PDA

View Full Version : problems importing on stars

m0mentum
08-02-2009, 04:58 PM
i have been unable to import hands to HM from stars today, on both my desk top and laptop today. i played a session on my laptop, where the hands did not import. i had stars send the hands to my desktop, where they imported fine according to HM, but when i filtered for hands played today it showed none. i renamed the file and imported the same hands again, they were succesfully imported but were not recognised as duplicates, and again did not show up in tadays hands.
i checked to see if auto import is working, and it is not. it gives the message "import has been stopped by user" while auto import is in progress. my HUD is no longer working either. everything was working perfectly on august 1st, but now it will not import from file, auto import or display my HUD.
i updated my HEM a few weeks ago when stars started the 5x/new VPP tables.

m0mentum
08-02-2009, 05:19 PM
updating to the newest beta solved the auto import and HUD problem i still cant import the hands stars sent me though.

netsrak
08-03-2009, 03:05 AM
There is a problem with the currency in the handhistory. You can delete the USD in the files or wait for the next Beta.