PDA

View Full Version : More than one entry in tourney results for Ongame MTTs

TimoDGer
08-02-2009, 04:00 PM
After every tablechange HM does show a new tourney for the same Ongame (BWin) MTT in the Data View (Beta 21)

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 04:14 PM
I will forward this as a bug report to the developer.

Rvg72
08-03-2009, 06:52 PM
After every tablechange HM does show a new tourney for the same Ongame (BWin) MTT in the Data View (Beta 21)

Please email one of these hand histories to me - seems like a new problem after their P5 switch although I'm really surprised that it isn't happening to more people

Roy

TimoDGer
08-04-2009, 03:17 AM
Here it comes

netsrak
08-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Please mail to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread.

TimoDGer
08-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Whats the status of this issue?

Rvg72
08-31-2009, 10:04 PM
Ongame is doing something really odd with the hand histories. We identify the tourney number from this line:

***** History for hand T5-2428539-76

That is the tourney ID. It looks like they are changing this which is basically stopping us from being able to track the tourney

Roy

TimoDGer
09-01-2009, 02:22 AM
The complete line is

***** History for hand T5-2428537-166 (TOURNAMENT: O-1598-1) *****

Isn't O-1598-1 the tournament id? This isn't changing. The number you underlined is the table id.

Guenthi
09-01-2009, 09:28 AM
The complete line is

Isn't O-1598-1 the tournament id? This isn't changing. The number you underlined is the table id.

You are absolutely right. Holdem Manager uses the wrong ID, when it imports MTTs from Ongame. I posted the same bug a few days ago.

I hope the bug will be fixed quickly. It can't be difficult to extract the correct tournament ID instead of a part of the hand ID, which refers to the table, but not to the tournament.

netsrak
09-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks, i'll forward it...

fozzy71
09-01-2009, 10:30 AM
I just emailed the recent posts back to Roy a moment ago.

Rvg72
09-01-2009, 07:33 PM
The complete line is

1598 gets recycled over and over (even on the same day) so if we used that then you would have all sorts of tourney issues. That middle segment of the hand T5 section is supposed to be the unique identifier.

I'm not sure how to fix this since using that other number would cause way more problems than it fixes

Roy

TimoDGer
09-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Sounds like Ongame did a real god job with the new software...

FreeManC
09-13-2009, 07:37 AM
O-1598-1 is the tournament kind but with the last number, the ID is unique O-1598-1

O-XXXX-N and R-XXXX-N are used for scheduled tournament
S-XXXX-N is used for SnG

You can check that it is the correct tournament ID :

https://bwin.pokerctrl.com/tournamentcalendar/gettournamentspecific/?contentType=xml&tournamentReference=R-136-87 (https://bwin.pokerctrl.com/tournamentcalendar/gettournamentspecific/?contentType=xml&tournamentReference=R-136-87)

You should use XXXX-N to identify the tournament. If you believe that this ID is not unique, then you can match it with the date to be sure.

netsrak
09-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Please forward this information to support@holdemmanager.net. Thanks.

fozzy71
09-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Please forward this information to support@holdemmanager.net. Thanks.

Make sure you link to this thread in the email.

Rvg72
09-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi, we have made this switch in beta 32 and so hopefully the results are much better

Thanks
Roy

TimoDGer
09-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Thx for the fix! But I ran into another problem with this...

I installed Beta 32a, deleted the hands of two Ongame-tourneys and deleted the multiple tourney-entries as well. Now I tried to reimport the HH for theese two tourneys. The hands of the first one didn't get imported (168 import errors), the hands of the second tourney imported alright but are not there...

What can I do to reimport the tourneys (without corrupting the stats of course)?

EDIT: I tried to import the two files into a completly new database with the same results!

netsrak
09-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Please mail the hands with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Rvg72
09-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi, this is fixed in beta 33 which should be out tonight. The problem was the TOURNAMENT: O instead of TOURNAMENT: S

TimoDGer
12-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Now I have the same problem with an IPoker-tourney (Mansion): Every table change a new tourney-entry in Holdem Manager (1.09.03).

netsrak
12-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Its the same reason and no workaround scheduled at the moment

TimoDGer
12-28-2009, 08:27 AM
But your programmer fixed it for OnGame. Isn't it possible to find a solution together for IPoker, too?

I did some research in my IPoker hand histories. It seems like one file per tournament. The file is named with the sessioncode. This seems to be the tournament ID for tournament histories. If only one of theese assumption is correct, it should be possible to fix this bug?

(The table ID in the head of the file changes with every table change. This is the ID used by Holdem Manager at the moment.)

BTW: Thanks for a great program overall!

netsrak
12-28-2009, 12:08 PM
I'll forward it to the Developers for a statement.

B-Money
12-28-2009, 02:13 PM
But your programmer fixed it for OnGame. Isn't it possible to find a solution together for IPoker, too?

I did some research in my IPoker hand histories. It seems like one file per tournament. The file is named with the sessioncode. This seems to be the tournament ID for tournament histories. If only one of theese assumption is correct, it should be possible to fix this bug?

(The table ID in the head of the file changes with every table change. This is the ID used by Holdem Manager at the moment.)

BTW: Thanks for a great program overall!

TimoDGer,

If what you say is correct, I think we can fix it too. :-)

Can you zip up the original iPoker Tournament HH files for one of these tournaments that display as multiple tournaments and email us the zip file? Reference this thread too so we know what you're talking about. support@holdemmanager.net
attn: B-Money

Thanks,
-B

TimoDGer
12-28-2009, 06:34 PM
I've sent you a file as requested

B-Money
12-28-2009, 06:52 PM
I've sent you a file as requested

The tournament imported fine. I show 1 tournament for you with 155 hands.

Since this is a MTT and a freeroll, you will have to adjust finish position, size, and how much you won.

I also see above that you are using a fairly old version of Holdem Manager. Updating your Holdem Manager to the latest beta will more than likely fix your problems.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

GL,
-B

TimoDGer
12-28-2009, 07:35 PM
It's logical, that the hand history imports as one tourney. The table ID is written just once in the file and is the one of the last of the three tables now, which I sat on. I seems so that the IPoker software changes the table ID in the file during play.

When you import the file during play, the hands are imported per table. If you import the file after the tourney is finished, all hands are imported for the last table.

B-Money
12-28-2009, 07:43 PM
It's logical, that the hand history imports as one tourney. The table ID is written just once in the file and is the one of the last of the three tables now, which I sat on. I seems so that the IPoker software changes the table ID in the file during play.

When you import the file during play, the hands are imported per table. If you import the file after the tourney is finished, all hands are imported for the last table.

Please confirm this is still happening with the latest beta of Holdem Manager.

Also, if anyone else is having this issue, please let us know.

-B

vlsup
01-22-2010, 06:57 AM
confirm
played ONE only MTT yesterday in Ipoker = 8 records in dataview (one = completed, all other = grey rows)
HH and screenshot sent to support email

and more: yes, Ipoker changes ID after reseating. I have sent series of one such MTT histories (saving after every reseating) to Roy very long ago - in february 09.

TimoDGer
01-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Thanks, then I won't test it with 1.10 yet but wait for the non-beta release.

valassinehn
02-17-2010, 09:04 AM
i have the same problem.
It looks like instead to take the sessione id for the tornament, HM use the table number to mark the torney # so in the normal sit the number doesn't change but when playing mtt every table change generates new lines of summary..
I try to solved exporting all the hands of incompled torney, change table number and reimport them but it is to hard and most important the number won't be exact because it is refering the table and not the real torney #.
I'm using the 1.10.02..

Thank
MArco

morny
02-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Yes were aware of this and we are working on a solution

Voland
02-24-2010, 10:15 AM
yep, the same problem for iPoker (Mansion).

moreover, when I was reseated, HM stopped importing. I tried switching off and on the autoimport. Didn't help.
Then I switched off and on HM. Then it started to import, as a result to new file.
:(
and I try to figure how can move handhistories from 1 false tournament to the real one.

morny
02-24-2010, 07:36 PM
You can use table finder instead of restarting HM FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Voland
03-08-2010, 09:25 AM
I think, that there is a possibility of temporary solution to that problem:

User should be able to attach certain hands to a particular tourney.
select hands, click - "attach" to another tourney...