PDA

View Full Version : Replayer works.............for awhile, then...poof

lemmyisgod
11-14-2011, 07:30 AM
I'm a new user (2 weeks) and running HEM1 with XP.

I use many of the functions without incidient, then, after replaying many different groups of hands (or single ones), all of the sudden the replayer just goes awa.

I try to dbl click a single hand and get nothing, or if I select a group of hands and choose, 'play in replayer' just nothing happens.

This has happened before, and I think I actuaqlly uninstalled and reinstalled HEM to get the function back. But recently I activated with my purchase license key so was afraid to try uninstalling and reinstalling again.

Please help

Patvs
11-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Update XP to service pack 3. Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates, especially all .net framework updates.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.06

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.