PDA

View Full Version : Tournament bugs

SuperSized
11-14-2011, 06:38 AM
1. I can't get tournament sessions to display any session results. It loads the hands and no graph is drawn.

2. There seems to be a bug with the tournament reports. The report doesn't seem to appear until I click several reports and change the alias to force it to reload the hands. Clicking the refresh button doesn't seem to help.

3. The results don't update properly until HM2 is restarted, which is annoying for the reason described in #2.

4. The tournament winnings graph has a bug where all the tournaments in played during the last session appear as losses in the graph. It draws a straight downward line for all the games regardless of if Hero won/lost. Restarting HM2 fixes the problem if you can get the hands to load again.

lauxfauchateau
11-15-2011, 08:33 AM
same here

le.saint.7
11-15-2011, 10:45 AM
I've the same problem. I can't edit results. And furthermore I can't find my HM1's edit results (2700 tournaments).
I spend my time trying to put on this software of shit ! It is unbearable !

udbrky
11-17-2011, 05:21 PM
I think 1&2 are related - and are fixed now.

3 &4 are related and are close to fixed.

The editing results is only for cultures using a comma instead of a decimal. We are working on that.

SuperSized
11-18-2011, 04:36 AM
I think 1&2 are related - and are fixed now.

The editing results is only for cultures using a comma instead of a decimal. We are working on that.

Cool, thanks

splice42
11-18-2011, 10:03 AM

How close exactly? The tournament results not updating until a restart has been present in this for weeks, even months. Last time I reported this a week back or so in another thread, I was told to use the updated version. I did. The bug is still present. I am losing hope.

I have always considered HEM to be the superior product for tournaments. Considering this incredibly fundamental functionality, that of updating tournament results properly, I am starting to doubt your product. This is far from the only bug I've seen, and I just cannot reconcile the current state of the product with the fact that you put this out as a release version. This is beta quality at best and I'm starting to despair that you're taking your own product seriously. This isn't a difficult bug to reproduce, it isn't difficult to establish whether or not you fixed it, and yet here we are, weeks and weeks after this was initially reported, and all we're hearing is "try this release and see", "it's close to fixed". At this point with this bug and a number of others, I can't even trust the product to track my results properly. We're not talking about some minor functionality like some obscure EV calculation somewhere 99% of users don't look. We're talking about the very basic, very fundamental functionality of tracking results. That this still isn't up to par after all this time in beta and after making us pay for the release beggars belief. I'll have to start tracking my results in Excel in order to compare and be able to trust your product again, and that's just ridiculous.

I've supported HEM over PokerTracker on forums countless times. I'm regretting that decision now and I sure as hell can't recommend the product to anyone in its current state. It's completely within your hands to change this. Shape up and give us some serious attention and fixes, otherwise all I can conclude is that you don't care about tournament players, even though we paid up, same as everyone else.

Herkstwin
11-18-2011, 10:09 AM
I too cannot edit tournaments. Trying to change the number of entries in a tourney crashes HM2. Just reported the problem to support. Seems to be related to #3&4 above.

Herk

SuperSized
11-18-2011, 10:47 AM
I haven't played at all today, so I can't confirm how the update has worked but the reports load much faster now - thanks for that. Unfortunately the sessions tab still doesn't display a graph.

udbrky
11-21-2011, 12:20 AM
There are graphs showing winnings now in the sessions ribbon - should be in the next release.

The results should be updating an hour after finish, so it's getting closer to fixed.

We understand that you want the tourneys up to par, so do we, we are working to resolve this while making sure that there are not compromises to performance.