PDA

View Full Version : hard drive re installed, need licence key to start a fresh

corkeye
08-02-2009, 09:05 AM
hi guys, had probs with my hard drive due to reboot probs. To cut a long story short, the guy who had a look at my PC did all the can to back up all the data he could get to and re installed windows, but I can't find my old data - ie product key, hand history folder :( etc - so basically i'd like to get up and running again i guess from scratch with a new database, could you let me know what I need to do (support wise) to get a licence key (or my old one if it will work)? Who do i need to email/contact - or can you PM it to me?

thank you

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Send an email to sales@holdemmanager.net with your details. You should be able to install and setup the fully functional 15 day trial while waiting for your license to be sent.

corkeye
08-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Send an email to sales@holdemmanager.net with your details. You should be able to install and setup the fully functional 15 day trial while waiting for your license to be sent.

thanks fozzy, i've created a database and im currently in the trial. Do you recommend I d/l the latest beta now or wait until ive got my licence key?

netsrak
08-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Install the Beta now

corkeye
08-02-2009, 01:35 PM
guys i assumed my old key would not work on the same pc but it did

thanks for the advice though im up and running.