PDA

View Full Version : Article 2 - general question

Barthold
08-02-2009, 06:54 AM
I have bought holdemmanager now a while ago and I'm beginning to approach 5k in hands with cashgames... I have more hands but before I played SnG's. Now when I run the report, the result is that I need to raise more and 3bet. But maybe a Noob question but for that I need some kind of a hand right ? I mean when I have Q5o I don't like to 3bet..or Raise.. What do you guys mean with it.. should I raise with mediocre hands... I like to play a little loose, and buy in cheap in pots with hands like ..79s A5s, KQo, KJo ? Should I raise now the hands that I actually play... And I don't like to 3bet a with a hand like KJo...

So my question is really in what context should I read this advice of raising and 3betting more..as my concern is that I can't do that with every hand..of course it also depends on the players I know that...

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 08:59 AM
You will probably get more help with this type of question, if you post it on a poker strategy forum such as 2p2, in the forum for your particular stakes. There isn't a lot of strategy discussion that happens here, typically. People usually get their problems fixed and head back to the strategy forums.

Barthold
08-02-2009, 01:32 PM
ok thanks Fozzy I will check that out