PDA

View Full Version : Cards being blocked?

kompulsive
08-02-2009, 12:56 AM
When I sit at certain seats using Poker Stars and have HM running, my hand is blocked by my little HM information window. This only happens at like, two seats I believe. I'm assuming this has probably been discussed a million times, but I must be searching the forums wrong because I couldn't find a related thread. Do I need to set my "Seating Preferences" a certain way so I don't end up in the seats where my cards are blocked or is there another fix?

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 01:31 AM
If the HUD panels line up near where they belong, and only need a slight adjustment on a few, just Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag to move them.

If everything is out of alignment, you will probably need to check and set the preferred seating in your poker client and HM. If the positions are really messed up, sometimes we have you delete the position files so they reset to default positions.

You can search the FAQs by poker site name, if you have questions about the hud setup at that site. If you can't find the answer there, or need help with anything, just ask. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx

kompulsive
08-02-2009, 02:17 AM
/facepalm

Nevermind, I figured it out. Sorry!