PDA

View Full Version : Juggling Hold'em Manager profiles while trying Windows 7 using VMware Fusion

David Chambers
08-02-2009, 12:25 AM
I currently have two Macs. I run Windows XP through VMware Fusion on both machines. I have Hold'em Manager installed on both instances of XP, and use one Hold'em Manager profile for each.

I am keen to try Windows 7, and since the main thing for which I use Windows is playing poker, it's essential that I ensure that I am able to get Hold'em Manager working correctly on Windows 7 before discarding my Windows XP images.

I am concerned that if I use one of my Hold'em Manager profiles to try things out on Windows 7 I'll be in a tricky spot if things don't work out. Will my XP version be deactivated as soon as I activate that profile on Windows 7? If so, is there a way for me to manually deactivate the Hold'em Manager installation running on Windows 7 if I need to go back to XP?

I'm keen to ensure that I don't end up with more instances of Hold'em Manager than I'm allowed.

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 01:26 AM
You can't have more than you are allowed. You are allowed 2. If you want to use one of your licenses on a different machine, you will have to have the license reset. For any license issues, please email sales@holdemmanager.net. Starting next week we will have an automated system for resetting your own licenses.

David Chambers
08-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks for your reply.