PDA

View Full Version : HM2: stat request - real rake paid

lonelycube
11-13-2011, 01:51 PM
This is such an important stat that I can't understand why it is not implemented in HM2. Pokertracker thinks it is important enough. In HM1 someone built his custom stat but is not very accurate.
Over the time I realized that because of my style my actual rake differs quite a bit from the average and this has consequences on your actual rakeback (especially on Pokerstars as way still use the deal method for their VPPs).

So please support tell me the reason why HM2 doesn't have this stat!

udbrky
11-14-2011, 01:57 AM
Rake stats are dependent on the method that the sites use - so if it uses dealt, then it splits the rake evenly between each player dealt, if weighted contributed, then it does by the % which you contributed to the pot.

If you import one hand into a DB and look at the rake stat and compare it to how it is figured by the site, you should see this. Please send any hands that you find not showing the right rake.

lonelycube
11-14-2011, 12:39 PM
I know what the rake stat means in HM. I am wondering why HM doesn't (additionally) have the real rake paid. Pokertracker 3 does!

21!
11-15-2011, 05:51 PM
I would like to see this stat too

udbrky
11-17-2011, 06:43 PM
What does real rake paid mean? Rake you pay for pots you win? I'm not sure what use this stat is, because it doesn't have any bearing on your rakeback.

wtfpwnage
11-18-2011, 04:42 AM
What does real rake paid mean? Rake you pay for pots you win? I'm not sure what use this stat is, because it doesn't have any bearing on your rakeback.
yeh rake you pay for pots you win

antneye
11-18-2011, 08:43 AM

True, but it represents what you actually paid to play the game...and you can use it to evaluate whether the rake is beatable for you.....not everything is about rakeback

Adam Monroe
11-19-2011, 06:51 PM
+1 to this. This is a super, super useful stat for comparing rakeback across different sites. This HAS to be in HM2.

Any update on it's implementation?

udbrky
11-21-2011, 06:19 PM
We will look into this.

roy.goncalves
11-22-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi, I've added the stat and so it is available in the the next release - likely a few days away. Keep the feedback coming, adding stats, even very complex ones which we'll be focusing more and more time on, is pretty easy in HM2

Thanks,
rvg

croekk
11-24-2011, 01:24 PM

It's certainly much more useful than the MGR stat. The latter is just a fictional number the poker sites assign to you in order to calculate your rewards. It doesn't tell you how much YOU have paid the site in rake.

If my MGR is $100 but the actual rake I've paid is $125 (meaning the rake from the pots I won) and the site pays me $25 in rewards than my rakeback is 20% and NOT 25%.

Bodega
12-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Thank you Roy Goncalves. This is a great and useful stat. I am looking forward to see it in the next release.

lonelycube
01-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Thank you Roy!