PDA

View Full Version : HEM - Unhandled exception when closing application

Danimalito
08-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi,

HEM is crashing for me when shutting down, I only get the crash when closing HEM while I have auto import running.

Problem is reproducable for me on both 1.08.04 and 1.09 beta 20. I'm on Vista 32bit SP1.

Error message (full error message is in the attached file)
===================

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

fozzy71
08-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Hi,

HEM is crashing for me when shutting down, I only get the crash when closing HEM while I have auto import running.

Well quit doing that. :p

If you want, you can enable logging:

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging, and reproduce the problem. Then turn logging back off.

Then you can attach the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs\log.txt, and any log files from the same modified date/time, located here - C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs

Use the Manage Attachments button under the Reply Editor when posting.

I assume it has been working fine for a while, and this problem just began? Or is it a new installation?

Then, unless any of the other support or developers have an idea of what is causing it, we may want you to do a clean reinstall of HM. It's fairly simple, and you won't lose any data if you take 10 or 15 minutes of time before hand, to export and backup all your data.

Danimalito
08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Well quit doing that. :p

I assume it has been working fine for a while, and this problem just began? Or is it a new installation?

Nah, I got HEM about 2 months ago, I think i've always had this problem. I saw that the same issue is reported here btw: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12089&highlight=exception

Log attached