PDA

View Full Version : HUD-Alternative

Fiftyfifty
11-13-2011, 12:24 PM
In HM1 you could doubleclick on any stat in the HUD to get to the tablestats for the specific player.

In HM2 It would be nice to doubleclick on the HUD ingame and see a different HUD (that is chooseable in the Options). Just like you did it with the street by street hud it should be possible to have a standard HUD and with the doubleclick you get another custom one.

In the Options it could look like this:

Default HUD: {Default 2.0 HUD}
Alternative HUD: {Table-Stats HUD}

I hope you guys understand my bad english.
Will this be implemented?

von7thal
11-13-2011, 01:42 PM
Funny, came to the forum to request exactly the same function.
I really like the new street by street HUD. But it does not work on ongame. To use the same street by street HUD, I'd like to be able to switch between two HUDs by clicking one button. I know that it's possible to select different HUDs in the dropdown menu. But when multitabling, it just takes to long.
Would be very great thougt to have the street by street function for ongame (goalwin).

udbrky
11-14-2011, 01:54 AM
Street by street is dependent on the rules that the site has for how we can read and what information is available on the fly. Not all sites are super HUD friendly and do not allow as much as others.

We also cannot assign two different actions for the same thing - i.e. switching HUD's and showing session stats by clicking the HUD. If everyone had the same mouse with 4-5 buttons, it would be easy, but without that, I'm not seeing a way it would be possible.

You can click the HUD name on the summary HUD on the table and choose another HUD on the fly. That's 2 clicks, but if you're double clicking, it's the same.