PDA

View Full Version : 32k hand import error

Damntra
08-01-2009, 02:02 AM
So, I'm importing some hands from a hand history file that Pokerstars sent me and I'm getting an import error.

What can I do about this? Is there a way I can find out via HEM what the error is so I can figure out how to go about fixing it?

netsrak
08-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.21: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If that doesn't help:
In the moment we have a problem with some stars tourney hands because of a currency change in the handhistory files so it may be necessary to wait for the next beta which fixes this.

Damntra
08-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Please update to the latest Beta 1.09.21: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If that doesn't help:
In the moment we have a problem with some stars tourney hands because of a currency change in the handhistory files so it may be necessary to wait for the next beta which fixes this.

I am using the latest beta and the hands are cash game hands, not tourney hands.

fozzy71
08-01-2009, 01:13 PM
I am using the latest beta and the hands are cash game hands, not tourney hands.

Please zip and email some of the problem hands to support@holdemmanager.net and CC me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

Damntra
08-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Please zip and email some of the problem hands to support@holdemmanager.net and CC me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

Email sent.

toedder
08-01-2009, 05:35 PM
I had the same problem today, sent an email too.

fozzy71
08-01-2009, 05:41 PM
I have received both, but I don't have the technical expertise to deduce the problem. We will have to wait for the developer to get a chance to look at them.

Damntra
08-01-2009, 09:30 PM
I have received both, but I don't have the technical expertise to deduce the problem. We will have to wait for the developer to get a chance to look at them.

How long do you expect before that will occur?

fozzy71
08-01-2009, 09:48 PM
It is the weekend, and I know he was gone a good portion of the day, so he has to prioritize now. He was doing remote support sessions earlier (and I am now :p), so hopefully he will be able to get to his emails and hand history tests later tonight or tomorrow. It will not be forgotten, because possible importing issues are certainly important.

mr degenerate
08-02-2009, 04:53 AM
I'm also having the same importing problems with hand histories that stars have sent me. It only seems to apply to cash game and not tournament HH

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 08:43 AM
I'm also having the same importing problems with hand histories that stars have sent me. It only seems to apply to cash game and not tournament HH

Please verify that you are running 1.09 beta 21. If you are, and still having problems, please try to create a new DB and import a portion of the problem hands. If they still have errors, please zip and email some of the hands, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.net and CC me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net.

Damntra
08-03-2009, 08:09 PM
It's been a couple of days, any updates?

fozzy71
08-03-2009, 08:59 PM
It's been a couple of days, any updates?

It has been about 36 hours, and yesterday was Sunday, so please give him a bit more time to catch up. Once the developer has had time to get caught up from the weekend he will go thru your hand histories.

Starting this week all the hand histories will be going to the support manager instead of the developer, so they should get the attention they deserve sooner, in the future.

toedder
08-04-2009, 02:08 PM
The brand new Beta 23 seems to fix this for me!

Rvg72
08-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Sorry about the delay - yes please upgrade to beta 23 and it should be ok. Stars updated the server hands with their changes before they updated the client

Roy