PDA

View Full Version : Tilt Breaker features request thread

fiammaz
11-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I thought about opening a thread for request new features...

- sng support (well I just pointed this out into another threa)
- cashier block enhancement ; I'm talking about pokerstars... when you sit down either in cash games or sng, a small windows pops up visualizing the money available, should be really nice avoid that
- HM graph block, it should be useful block hm graph in order to avoid constantly check how the session is going

Tilt Breaker
11-14-2011, 01:09 PM
I thought about opening a thread for request new features...

- sng support (well I just pointed this out into another threa)
- cashier block enhancement ; I'm talking about pokerstars... when you sit down either in cash games or sng, a small windows pops up visualizing the money available, should be really nice avoid that
- HM graph block, it should be useful block hm graph in order to avoid constantly check how the session is going

You beat me to the punch here. I was waiting to get my mod status, but when I do I will create a Development Ideas thread so I can keep updating the OP with new ideas. To answer yours

- Tournament Support - Should be relatively soon

- Advanced Cashier Block - I think this is doable actually, I'll look into it. In the near future we will be adding Cashier Block to the Bankroll Manager feature as well so you can hide your cashier balance for days, weeks, etc.

- HM Graph Block - You should be able to do this now using the App Blocker.

Thanks for the feedback, good stuff!

Adam

Tilt Breaker
11-14-2011, 02:31 PM
Almost forgot...

There is already a forum of current ideas here: Vote for the Features you want (http://www.tiltbreaker.uservoice.com).

The top ideas from there typically get added first

Adam:)

nokl
03-22-2012, 04:32 PM
Will there be added any new poker sites?

lanS
03-23-2012, 08:00 AM
what about zoom support? my TB doesn`t work on zoom...

Tilt Breaker
03-24-2012, 01:12 AM
Will there be added any new poker sites?

Yes. Party is next in line, then we'll take a look at OnGame and 888. Possibly more from there.

what about zoom support? my TB doesn`t work on zoom...

A version with Zoom support is live on tiltbreaker.com. I haven't pushed it out as an Auto Update yet b/c I'm waiting on something else to get finished.

Thanks,
Adam

muhkuh123
04-27-2012, 08:04 PM
Is there any possibility to add in "optimus" aliases (instead of usernames)?

Tilt Breaker
04-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Is there any possibility to add in "optimus" aliases (instead of usernames)?

Good idea. Just to clarify though, you can add multiple usernames as if you were creating an alias.

Thanks for the feedback,
Adam

wmascent
04-29-2012, 03:47 AM
Where i cant find lastest patch notes ? and how i can determine my version number ?

muhkuh123
04-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Good idea. Just to clarify though, you can add multiple usernames as if you were creating an alias.

Thanks for the feedback,
Adam

yes I know but I am a bit lazy ;-) I got an alias with about 50 usernames so it needs some time to add them all..

Tilt Breaker
04-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Where i cant find lastest patch notes ? and how i can determine my version number ?

TiltBreaker.com/build-history - I'll eventually add in something similar to HM so that you can see what changes are contained in each new Auto Update.

You can see your current version # by right clicking the TB icon in your system tray and selecting "About". The latest version available on the website is 530, although I haven't officially released it as an Auto Update yet; I'm waiting for one other fix.

yes I know but I am a bit lazy ;-) I got an alias with about 50 usernames so it needs some time to add them all..

Noted. Appreciate the feedback.

Adam

nokl
06-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Are there any forums about tilt breaker? I mean maybe people share their rules and other people read them and choose rules that are good for them.

Tilt Breaker
06-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Are there any forums about tilt breaker? I mean maybe people share their rules and other people read them and choose rules that are good for them.

Hi Nokl,

There is a 2p2 forum for TB in the Commercial Software forum and a User Voice forum on tiltbreaker.com, but I don't really have anyone comparing rules. We could start a thread here if you'd like.

Are you having issues setting up rules? I'd be happy to give some advice if you can give some detail on what you want to accomplish.

thanks,
Adam

nokl
01-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Hi! It would be great to show daily results in bb not in $.
I mean in that daily session window

Tilt Breaker
01-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi! It would be great to show daily results in bb not in $.
I mean in that daily session window

Hi Nokl,

The results are displayed in bbs too, look in the ( ) to the right of the $ amount.

Best,
Adam

nokl
01-10-2013, 08:49 AM
i mean it would be nice to see results ONLY in bb

Tilt Breaker
01-10-2013, 07:16 PM
i mean it would be nice to see results ONLY in bb

Ahhh, ok. Good point : )

nokl
01-11-2013, 05:14 AM
Could you also teach how to use app blocker properly? I think i can't use it because i have 2 monitors and it blocks only 1 of them. Did you test it on 2 monitors?
I have 1st big monitor and 2nd small. All tables are on the 1st and lobby is on 2nd. When lobby starts app blocker blocks 1st big monitor, but it unblocks it after few seconds every time

Tilt Breaker
01-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Could you also teach how to use app blocker properly? I think i can't use it because i have 2 monitors and it blocks only 1 of them. Did you test it on 2 monitors?
I have 1st big monitor and 2nd small. All tables are on the 1st and lobby is on 2nd. When lobby starts app blocker blocks 1st big monitor, but it unblocks it after few seconds every time

Hi Nokl,

The App Blocker should work on multiple monitors. We recently found a bug with the App Blocker and are working to fix it this week.

Can you send me you email through the Feedback form in TB please?

Thanks,
Adam

Mt.Splashmore
01-25-2013, 04:44 PM
A feature that cancels the autobreak if you increase your profit.
Example: You set your stop loss at -$10 with a 5 minute timer. During that 5 minutes you bring your loss from -$10 to -$9.99 or more, the timer and stop loss should stop until you pass the -$10 mark again. Then the 5 minute timer begins again.

Tilt Breaker
01-25-2013, 04:51 PM
A feature that cancels the autobreak if you increase your profit.
Example: You set your stop loss at -$10 with a 5 minute timer. During that 5 minutes you bring your loss from -$10 to -$9.99 or more, the timer and stop loss should stop until you pass the -$10 mark again. Then the 5 minute timer begins again.

I have two counter points I'd like to hear your opinion on:

1. You don't think it could get really annoying if you were right at your stop loss threshold, and TB's lockdown was turning on/off several times in the course of a small window of time?

2. Would this not incentivize you to take more risk (i.e. force a hand/win) in order to get back over the threshold?

#2 is actually my major concern for users.

Thanks,
Adam

Mt.Splashmore
01-25-2013, 05:57 PM
I can't speak for other people, but for me:

1. Definitely not. I think it would even serve as a constant reminder to "stay on point", lest I be punished by not being able to play for whatever amount of time I set the "time out" to.

2. No, because I don't change my strategy even after I've passed the threshold, and definitely don't think I would, even if this feature were to be implemented. When I pass my threshold I simply "sit out on next big blind on all tables", and continue to play my free hands normally until all my tables close. Often what happens is I will pass my threshold from losing one or two big hands due to variance/coolers/bad beats early in my session, and not be tilted by it, and as I am playing out the rest of my free hands as the timer runs, I end up winning half of what I've lost, or more from completely standard hands.

With that being said, I do see myself as being more level-headed and being able to "keep my cool" than what I would imagine would be the average Tilt-Breaker user. But I still feel this would be a useful feature.

nokl
01-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Yeah, i'm voting for this feature too.
And how about showing winnings in daily stats table not only in $ but in bbs OR $$ ??

Bossi22
02-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Possible to set a stoploss for losing bb within a timeframe or certain amount of hands?

In case I lose a couple of biggish pots in a row leading to me playing bad.

example:

settings: stoploss is 400bb from peak.
stoploss 200bb within 500 hands.

If im up 250bb in a session and lose a couple of hands in a row of 200bb total it sometimes results in me spewing away the other 200bb before timer hits.

But if I lose 200bb in a longer timeframe it doesnt affect me as much and can still maintain focus.

This way I can play longer sessions with "accepted variance" and play well.

Tilt Breaker
02-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Possible to set a stoploss for losing bb within a timeframe or certain amount of hands?

In case I lose a couple of biggish pots in a row leading to me playing bad.

example:

settings: stoploss is 400bb from peak.
stoploss 200bb within 500 hands.

If im up 250bb in a session and lose a couple of hands in a row of 200bb total it sometimes results in me spewing away the other 200bb before timer hits.

But if I lose 200bb in a longer timeframe it doesnt affect me as much and can still maintain focus.

This way I can play longer sessions with "accepted variance" and play well.

I've had a feature for this situation on the back burner; it would be an additional Auto Break option named Burn Rate. It would allow you to create a rule like "If I lose x hands > $y (or bbs) within z time (or hands) = break".

Is that what you had in mind?
Adam

Bossi22
02-12-2013, 08:25 AM
I've had a feature for this situation on the back burner; it would be an additional Auto Break option named Burn Rate. It would allow you to create a rule like "If I lose x hands > $y (or bbs) within z time (or hands) = break".

Is that what you had in mind?
Adam

Yes. Would be a great additional option to have.

nokl
11-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Hi! TB has a cool feature when it blocks tables after certain time periods. For example: we play 1 hour and have to take a rest.
But it would be cooler if we could set specific time for our breaks. I mean, every hour at .30 minutes -- 12.30, 13.30 etc.
Or every two hours at specific minutes -- 15.45, 17.45, 19.45 and so on.

Is that possible?

Tilt Breaker
11-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi! TB has a cool feature when it blocks tables after certain time periods. For example: we play 1 hour and have to take a rest.
But it would be cooler if we could set specific time for our breaks. I mean, every hour at .30 minutes -- 12.30, 13.30 etc.
Or every two hours at specific minutes -- 15.45, 17.45, 19.45 and so on.

Is that possible?

Hi Nokl,

Yes, you can achieve this with the "Time of Day" option under the Bankroll Manager. We will be expanding that feature shortly, so that you can make custom times for individual days of the week, etc.

Appreciate the feedback,
Adam

nokl
11-08-2013, 11:25 AM
there's another thing.
I set up tb to warn me if i play for 1 hour and to close my tables if i play 1.10 hour at every session (if i didn't take a small break voluntarily).

But it often happens that tb skips that 1 hour warning and just closes the tables at 1.10, which is sooo bad. Could u fix this pls?

Tilt Breaker
11-08-2013, 11:32 AM
there's another thing.
I set up tb to warn me if i play for 1 hour and to close my tables if i play 1.10 hour at every session (if i didn't take a small break voluntarily).

But it often happens that tb skips that 1 hour warning and just closes the tables at 1.10, which is sooo bad. Could u fix this pls?

Hi Nokl,

I'm assuming your Session Discriminator time is set to the default 20 minutes? If so, that is why TB goes straight to the 1.10 rule, because there is not enough time for that 20 minutes to elapse from your last hand played for TB to recognize your session as "ended".

I would suggest changing the warning to 50 minutes, and change your session discriminator to 15 min; or something in between. Remember you need to allot for the time in-between the warning notification and finishing active hands.

Best,
Adam

nokl
11-09-2013, 11:13 AM
no, my session discr. is 3min.

Tilt Breaker
11-11-2013, 07:03 PM
no, my session discr. is 3min.

Wait, so the issue is that the 1hr alarm isn't popping up at all or that the alarm pops up, you stop playing, but the 1.10 hr rule still kicks in?

nokl
11-14-2013, 04:19 PM
look, i want TB to warn me that i'm playing for 1 hour. Then i need to take a break. And if i don't take a break, TB kicks me off at 1 hour and 10 min.

So, for example, i started my session at 12.00. At 13.00 TB alarms me and i sit out and take a break. Ok. At 14.00 TB alarms me again and i take a break voluntarily again. Then suddenly at 15.10 TB kicks me off without any warnings which is not cool at all.

Tilt Breaker
11-14-2013, 06:26 PM
look, i want TB to warn me that i'm playing for 1 hour. Then i need to take a break. And if i don't take a break, TB kicks me off at 1 hour and 10 min.

So, for example, i started my session at 12.00. At 13.00 TB alarms me and i sit out and take a break. Ok. At 14.00 TB alarms me again and i take a break voluntarily again. Then suddenly at 15.10 TB kicks me off without any warnings which is not cool at all.

Hi Nokl,

please send me a message through the Feedback tab in TB, so I can get your logs and see what is happening.

Thanks,
Adam

Tilt Breaker
11-29-2013, 01:02 PM

A new version, build 745, has been uploaded to tiltbreaker.com/downloads with a fix for this issue.

Best,
Adam

hostage
01-28-2014, 10:09 AM
is it possible to set up different stop loss rules for different limits?

Tilt Breaker
01-28-2014, 11:44 AM
is it possible to set up different stop loss rules for different limits?

Hi Hostage,

Wouldn't setting up your rules by bbs (instead of currency) mitigate this?

Please explain how you would specifically use this; i.e. what specific rules would you setup with this.

Thanks,
Adam

hostage
02-18-2014, 05:08 PM
if I play 2 different limits simultaneous lets say nl100 and nl200, I want to set a stop loss for 4 buy ins for nl200 so when I loose 4 buy ins I can still play nl100 without stopping

Bossi22
03-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Being able to take forced breaks without closing the tables to maintain stacks.

Lets say I play zoom and want to play 60 minutes and force myself to have 15 minute breaks, after one hour tiltbreaker hits and I have 5 minutes to sit out, after these 5 minutes instead of tiltbreaker automatically closing the tables, the tables get locked for 15 minutes, so I am unable to continue for 15 minutes but now am not forced to rathole and having to start over after break is finished. This way I can still continue playing with same stacks I had before going into break + am forced to take breaks I sometimes dont take because I lack the discipline myself even tho I should take them.

Tilt Breaker
03-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Being able to take forced breaks without closing the tables to maintain stacks.

Lets say I play zoom and want to play 60 minutes and force myself to have 15 minute breaks, after one hour tiltbreaker hits and I have 5 minutes to sit out, after these 5 minutes instead of tiltbreaker automatically closing the tables, the tables get locked for 15 minutes, so I am unable to continue for 15 minutes but now am not forced to rathole and having to start over after break is finished. This way I can still continue playing with same stacks I had before going into break + am forced to take breaks I sometimes dont take because I lack the discipline myself even tho I should take them.

hi Bossi,

A lockdown solution that does NOT close tables is one of our goals for the year.

Thanks for the feedback,
Adam

nokl
03-18-2014, 07:21 AM
Hello! Check your e-mail please

hostage
03-28-2014, 06:48 AM
if I play 2 different limits simultaneous lets say nl100 and nl200, I want to set a 4 buy ins stop loss for nl200 so when I loose 4 buy ins I can still play nl100 without stopping

anyone?

Zealc
04-09-2014, 07:30 AM
anyone?

Would be a neat idea but you can almost get what you want already :-
If you set a stop loss for each individual table for $800 that would close the nl200 after losing 4 buyins. The rule is still applied to the nl100 tables but you'd need to lose 8 buyins, so not likely to take effect (is it? :) )

Tilt Breaker
04-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Would be a neat idea but you can almost get what you want already :-
If you set a stop loss for each individual table for $800 that would close the nl200 after losing 4 buyins. The rule is still applied to the nl100 tables but you'd need to lose 8 buyins, so not likely to take effect (is it? :) )

Brilliant!