PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working for Omaha manager files still importing.

danos95
07-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Just reggistered for Omaha small stakes manager after using the trial version of Hold'em manager. Whilst using the trial version of hold'em manager everything worked fine but as soon as i entered my serial code and updated the software to the 1.09 beta 21 version of the software my hud stopped working. It doesnt say that its importing files yet the hands are definitely being imported because when i go back to the reports tab after a quick session the hands are included. Can someone please help me before i break this laptop and go back to PT.

i am using poker stars and have windows XP. Another thing to mention my table manager cannot find the tables.

netsrak
07-31-2009, 11:59 AM
Please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

danos95
07-31-2009, 12:16 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 beta 21
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
i only play on pokerstars and only play pot limit omaha hi
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
yes, C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\Danos195\
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes but it says no files are found when it is looking for them during the auto imort process yet the new hands show up on the reports tab.
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
havent created a database
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
havent tried it
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
using windows XP
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
i dont know what this means

the thing that puzzles/frustrates me is that i was using the trial version of hold'em manager and everything was working fine, as soon as i put my serial code in for omaha manager, activated my registration and upgraded to version 1.09 beta 21 the hud stopped working???

danos95
07-31-2009, 02:10 PM
i know you say not to double post but i answered the questions as u said in the other thread and have waited two hours and have received no replies so am thinking perhaps it was missed. Just registered for Omaha small stakes manager after using the trial version of Hold'em manager. Whilst using the trial version of hold'em manager everything worked fine but as soon as i entered my serial code and updated the software to the 1.09 beta 21 version of the software my hud stopped working. It doesnt say that its importing files yet the hands are definitely being imported because when i go back to the reports tab after a quick session the hands are included. Can someone please help me before i break this laptop and go back to PT.

Also, i am using poker stars and have windows XP. Another thing to mention my table manager cannot find the tables.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 beta 21
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
i only play on pokerstars and only play pot limit omaha hi
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
yes, C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\Danos195\
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes but it says no files are found when it is looking for them during the auto imort process yet the new hands show up on the reports tab.
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
havent created a database
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
havent tried it
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
using windows XP
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
i dont know what this means

the thing that puzzles/frustrates me is that i was using the trial version of hold'em manager and everything was working fine, as soon as i put my serial code in for omaha manager, activated my registration and upgraded to version 1.09 beta 21 the hud stopped working???

netsrak
07-31-2009, 02:31 PM
Have you tried to reboot your computer?

Delete all files in the Pokerstars handhistory folder and try again.

Please test the table finder: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

If it doesn't help please schedule a remote support session with our support manager. Email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so he can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session.

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 02:32 PM
It sometimes takes more than 2 hours for a reply, please be patient, or simply bump your thread. No need to start a new thread.

Please enable logging and reproduce the problem:

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Enable Logging

Also, take a screen shot of the Table Manager, the Table Window (even if HUD-less), and the contents of the \Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data fodler.