PDA

View Full Version : Omana Manager

Rathen
07-31-2009, 09:21 AM
Edit: That title is supposed to say Omaha :(

I am unable to get the trial period for omaha to work it doesn't give me the popup option like it did for the table scanner. What do I need to do to get this trial to work? I have downloaded the full version download that is supposed to have it and I have the button for Omaha but all it shows is the options for getting it free nothing pops up to give me a trial.

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Make sure you have 1.09 Beta 21 regardless.

If you already own the HoldEm Version, and have been using it, the 15 day trial will no longer work, now that it is out of beta. I can assure you, that if you like HM for HoldEm, you shouldn't have any issues with the Omaha side of it. It is completely seamless, and works just like the HEM side of it.

We do have a 7 day, full refund for any reason, if you decide you don't want it in the first week. So you can consider that a 7 day trial, if you want. ;)

Rathen
07-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Thanx for the reply, yes I have had holdem manager for quite a long time but even when I upgraded to the version that had the omaha addon it didn't give me the trial. The table scanner trial didn't even pop up for me until I upgraded to the latest beta version which i did today. I will probably be going ahead and buying the omaha addon and use it for the 7 days and see what I think but I am sure I will be keeping it.

Thanx again for the speedy reply :)