PDA

View Full Version : Color Ranges for Abb. Name

biggoggles
07-31-2009, 06:52 AM
Most of the stats in HUD are numerical, so it makes sense to show them in different colors according to their value. But how about Name and Abb. Name? It might be simple, but I don't understand what does it mean.

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 08:18 AM
The Abb Name stat uses the Number of Big Blinds in Chip-Stack, at the start of the hand, to assign color ranges. A wonderful tool for spotting short-stackers.

Polar_Bears
04-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Could this be changed to some other value like VPIP? Color coding names based off stack size is useless to me, but if I could assign other ranges to the color coding of a name, that would be very helpful to me.

Thanks

_Loki_
04-23-2010, 06:15 PM
No, but it's a good idea

I think it's already suggested in the suggestions section under 'HUD' I guess
Vote for it there or if it's not there suggest it :)

a.k.a.Also
04-24-2010, 06:55 AM
I've gone along with Fozzys thought in another thread that Abb name is a waste of space, and don't now display it either.

_Loki_
04-24-2010, 10:21 PM
I display a 3-character Abb name for everyone except me - I know what my name is - most of the time :D

Polar_Bears
08-08-2010, 07:19 PM
You know what?? I actually like it better for BB's instead of VPIP after all...well played :)

kir
11-09-2010, 09:52 AM
I display a 3-character Abb name for everyone except me - I know what my name is - most of the time :D
Abb name on my hud is 8 char. long.
How to change to 3 characters?

netsrak
11-10-2010, 06:22 AM
The length of the abb. name is controlled by the value in the decimal field (0,1,2)

StonedShisha
11-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Could this be changed to some other value like VPIP? Color coding names based off stack size is useless to me, but if I could assign other ranges to the color coding of a name, that would be very helpful to me.

Thanks

WHy I do agree that HUD name for BB size is good, I feel that sometimes its absolutely useless... I would love to at least have the possibility to change it to example vpip or maybe winnings ?

marknekk
12-21-2010, 08:03 PM
The Abb Name stat uses the Number of Big Blinds in Chip-Stack, at the start of the hand, to assign color ranges. A wonderful tool for spotting short-stackers.

Wouldn't it be more intelligent to put this same description into Hold'em Manager? This way WE (the users who have bought HEM) wouldn't have to search for it in google (like I and others had to).