PDA

View Full Version : HM don't start and uninstall don't help

Innovation
07-13-2008, 10:38 AM
I get this kind of error message every time now. Don't know what happend.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4929/errorjn7.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorjn7.jpg)

(uh that image capture is bit large)

I have unistall HM and postqrs and still get this same error message.

morny
07-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Ok ive been looking into this, seems Roy had this narrowed down to a problem with your Firewall or Antivirus program. Can you disable these and try again.

If this doesnt work then please make sure you have the latest update from the release forum its 1.06e or 1.06.01 pre release which you should have and its on pages 3 or 4 on the 1.06.00 release thread.

If this dosent work let me know and ill pass it on to Roy and see if has figured out this error yet.

Innovation
07-15-2008, 03:08 AM
My virus program is AVG i disable it but it didn't help and my firewall is Vista owm firewall. I disable that also but nothing change.

I had latest update from yesterday.

This is so insane. This is only program after pt2 which SHOULD support UB. But just like everyother program it's full of bugs.

I'm so disapointed right now that i thing i will keep using my pt2.

gg

if u solve this problem or know what to do next. I will try and info u guys.

Innovation
07-15-2008, 08:33 AM
Now i notice onething.

I unninstalled HM again... and framenetwork. then i cleanup my register details with CCleaner. Then reboot and i installed HM and framenetwork 3.5 again.

First time i run it. it crashed when i was in anyother tab than reports.

I check my programs which run when i boot.

I take off Ultimatebet buddy nothing else. Then reboot and now it don't give me any errors and works fine. Hopefully it's about this. Can u check it?

I will report if i get problems again.

Rvg72
07-15-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi, most likely something got corrupted in your .NET

By the way, you don't need UltimateHistory or UltimateBuddy any more with HM. Just remove those entries from the auto import list and add c:\program files\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hem data

and then when you play at UB click on "View History" from each of the tables

Roy