PDA

View Full Version : Exporting Tourney Results to Excel

adurnin
11-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Is it possible to export Tourney results to an Excel sheet. I have to keep a rail for a stake I'm playing which involves recording the tourney ID, buy in, etc for each SNG I play. I can't figure out a way of either copy and pasting or exporting this info to a spreadsheet.

Can it be done?

netsrak
11-12-2011, 09:00 AM
Right click on the results -> Save grid as csv file.
Excel can import csv files.

adurnin
11-21-2011, 11:42 AM
This doesn't work for the results, only works for the hands. If i right click on then select Export Tourney Results and Summaries it kind of works but it sends raw data to the spreadsheet which you then have to filter through and use the text to columns feature in Excel to try and separate the useful from useless information. Its quite time consuming if you need to export the results every day. Isn't there a simpler way -- can the summaries not be exported to a spreadsheet and appear exactly as they do in HEM?

Patvs
11-22-2011, 02:33 AM
This currently is not possible.

If you play on PokerStars (or in the past Full Tilt) it's easier to email their support since they will email you SNG/MTT spreadsheets if you request them.

In HM, the only way is what you have been doing... or taking a screenshot of the Tourney--> Results tab.