PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there sharing custom HUDs?

wrapitup
11-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Hey guys,

Is anyone running or building custom HUDs/popups for HM2? Is there a sub-forum or thread out there where people are casually or seriously discussing & sharing their work?

johncc
11-12-2011, 07:23 AM
I have written about 30 new pop ups and a few various huds, was there anything specific you where after

wrapitup
11-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Not specifically... I've been toying with the pop-up designer since beta testing and looking for examples & ideas to build on

johncc
11-12-2011, 02:36 PM
heres a few basic ones

freeeeeeedom
11-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks for sharing. I downloaded the files but then when i went to hud options and tried to import the .pop files, the only file extension that was recognized was .xml ? how do i use these files .pop? and get them to show as my hud???
thanks

johncc
11-12-2011, 04:03 PM
agh soz you cant import, just copy the to holdemmanager/config folder found in

C:\user\name\appdata\roaming\holdemanager

you have to have hidden files shown to see appdata

if u dont know how, just type hidden files in the start menu

then just make a new HUD to test but u need to add these into your dropdown box in the hud stat appearance dropdown box
so just make one up. but when you do, you have to pick the correct stat to show the overall data total,, if you dont follow, pm me and i will add u to msn

I will have to update these again though as some of the stats show rubbish due to hem ppl changing the prefixes, mmm maybe not as it took me 3 mins to amend em all

johncc
11-12-2011, 04:14 PM
this is my own HM2 6max cash HUD if you want to play with it, not for everyone but it saves you hovering over most stats as most of the ones i need just show, should i need more i will ofc hover over it, i.e. cbet says 100% but if you understand stats this could actaully mean u see this 100% (2) which simply means they have had 2 opportunities and have cbet so wont say much , however 100% (23) is ofc an idiot

johncc
11-12-2011, 04:43 PM
freeedom just import my HUd as it has all those pop ups