PDA

View Full Version : William Hill hands not imported and hud not appearing

dj_mercury
07-30-2009, 09:00 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

1.09 beta 21

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

I play on various sites: Pokerstars, Everest, Full Tilt, Unibet, William Hill Ipoker. Everything working fine except for WH Ipoker.

b. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

Yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

The problem must lie in a room software change, because I imported almost 1400 hands without problems till the 9 of july and thus the configuration should be correct.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

Hand history are stored into -> C:\Poker\William Hill POKER CLUB\History\Username\Table

seems correct to me

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Test this by playing a couple of hands and then going to the Reports tab in Holdem Manager. Navigate to Filter > Clear and for the date filter choose today. Do the hands that you just played import successfully?

No, they don't show up since middle july.

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.

Since everything is working fine with the other rooms, this shouldn't be the problem.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?

It's not working as it should, it spots the table but is unable to identify which type of table it is (hu, 6max, full ring) and at the same doesn't see any players sitting.

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English? Note that they should be.

Yes, xml files written in english

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.

Everything disabled here.

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

Attached, you can find as well two word files where I copy pasted an old hand history that Holdem manager stored without problems and a new one that instead HEM is having problems to import, or better doesn't import at all.

For any further question about the problem just let me know.

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Can you please zip and email the original HH files to support@holdemmanger.net with a link to this thread.

Rvg72
07-31-2009, 03:47 PM
Hi, William hill have an odd date format that other ipoker skins do not use so download the latest beta from http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and launch holdem manager one time, wait 30 seconds and then close and do the following:

Here are the steps to update the config

1) Open the HoldemManager.config and find <setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">False</setting>
2) Change this to <setting name="WilliamHillAlternateDateFormat">True</setting>
3) Save and close and then relaunch Holdem Manager

Roy

dj_mercury
07-31-2009, 04:46 PM
Y, it works now, I had found other threads with that procedure but the steps to follow weren't described that clearly and this is why the configuration changes were not working. Sorry for bothering you again with this issue, thanks a lot.