PDA

View Full Version : HEM Problem

WaterFall21
07-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Hey,my HEM was working fine until i purchased the PLO add on. Then i had porblems. Almost all of my hands dont get imported.When i try auto importing i have around 8000 errors. IT also says its importing somehting like 200 files which idk why. Ive uninstalled it many times but nothing seems to work. Any one have any info that would be awesome thanks everyone. O ya sometimes i have EV around 8000 or more when playing 50 nl.

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174)

WaterFall21
07-30-2009, 11:15 PM
the hands are being saved in right folder and HEM is set to auto import that folder. But its not getin any of the hands it has got 3 out of like 20.
How do i do this step.9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.
Also there is only like 2 errors now instead of 8k ish haha.

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 08:09 AM
the hands are being saved in right folder and HEM is set to auto import that folder. But its not getin any of the hands it has got 3 out of like 20.
How do i do this step.9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.
Also there is only like 2 errors now instead of 8k ish haha.

Please make sure you answer all 9 of the questions in that FAQ.

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

WaterFall21
07-31-2009, 01:33 PM
i see the file ur talkin about but it wont let me upload to it here idk why can only open it to see whats in it not upload

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 01:46 PM
i see the file ur talkin about but it wont let me upload to it here idk why can only open it to see whats in it not upload

The other 8 answers I have been asking for are far more important than attaching the file. Please post the answers so we can try to help you.

Look below the post reply button when you post the reply and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

WaterFall21
07-31-2009, 02:52 PM
1. im using 1.09 beta 21
2.i play on poker stars but it happens on FTalso, yes i hit auto import
3.the HUD works gooos as long as hands are being imported
4.YEs my HH are being saved to the correct folder and HEM auto import folder is that same folder
5. correct, some hands are being imported,yes handsa re being saved to correct folder
6. Table scanner does work
7. Yes HH are all in English
8 Dont have vista

Gunna check for corrupt date base shortly

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 02:55 PM
Good idea. Try making a new DB and then manually importing a portion of the problem HHs. If still having problems, the next steps would be to have you email us the HHs so we can test them, or schedule a remote support session, or try to reinstall SQL completely.

WaterFall21
07-31-2009, 02:59 PM
ok did database, so far so good no errors importing let ya know the results after a session thank you for ur help :)

WaterFall21
07-31-2009, 06:48 PM
sweet all fixed thanks alot for all the help