PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager Problem!

dynamite140
07-30-2009, 05:39 PM
When i click on start autoimport whether i am sitting at a pokerstars table or not, it still shows 1868 files found to be processed. Files imported going at a slow rate right now 9 out of 1868 with 3 hours and 55 minutes to finish.

Can someone tell me what the problem is and how step by step to fix it? I was told by fozzy71 to empty the file and cut the file but i have no idea what that means. Can someone tell me like by step what to do first?

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Copied from 2p2

Originally Posted by dynacraze View Post
fozzy, so right now you want me to open HEM, and click start autoimport? Then when it is importing ctrl+A? am i suppose to open pokerstars ? If so, do i have to sit at a table? This is very confusing me for me.

Originally Posted by dynacraze View Post
when i click on start autoimport whether i am sitting at a pokerstars table or not, it still shows 1868 files found to be processed. Files imported going at a slow rate right now 9 out of 1868 with 3 hours and 55 minutes to finish. I tried clicking ctrl +A but where the screen you want me to do this on.

No, I want you to close HM and FTP and move the hand histories before you auto import the next time, so it doesn't have to read those 2k files every time you auto import. You have to go to the HH folder and copy/paste them to your archive folder. Then delete the originals from the HH folder so they wont be imported.

dynamite140
07-30-2009, 08:20 PM
okay i found the folder. Where and how do i copy and paste to the archive folder?

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't even know what site you are on, so it is impossible to say. Open your poker client's Options > Hand History so you can verify the path. FTP and Stars has a Open Folder button right there. If not, go to Start > My Computer > and browse to the path shown.

dynamite140
07-30-2009, 09:23 PM
fozzy, i found the pokerstars hand history folder by using search in my computer. I then opened it and clicked Control + A and have it all highlighted.

I am still confused at your wording for the archive folder. Is this in the pokerstars client? Can you explain it in more clearer words because i dont understand. You mention open your poker clients options hand history and yes that is the same thing as the folder i found while typing hand history in SEARCH in my computer.

I just went on HEM and went to options and clicked on configure auto import folders. Then i see 2 folders, one for pokerstars and one for full tilt. I see for pokerstars it says something like pokerstars + subfolders. Am i suppose to click it and then paste the thing i saved into the HMArchive?

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 10:32 PM
This is why it is best if you aren't double posting the same stuff on 2p2 and here. I already answered this there.

You would do best to post on the HM forums, where your problems can be contained in a thread devoted to your problems, and where there are other support staff besides just me.

Typically C:\HMArchive

This can be verified by Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ______

dynamite140
07-30-2009, 11:20 PM
okay thanks fozzy. Do i have to do this everytime i open hem such as the next day?

gunner109
07-31-2009, 05:32 AM
okay thanks fozzy. Do i have to do this everytime i open hem such as the next day?

No not if you have moved the files.

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 07:57 AM

No not if you have moved the files.

HM Archives the hands according to your settings in the auto import folder config, and the time settings on: Options > Miscellaneous Options > Change Archive Duration

dynamite140
08-02-2009, 01:47 PM
fozzy this time it did not work. I control A the filesin my pokerstars folder. Then i opened up HEM and did the same thing. Went to options and configure auto import and clicked on edit on HMArchive. Then i right clicked paste and it said cannot copy HMArchive because file destination folder is same as folder? I do not have pokerstars open like you said by the way.

Actually it works now. Fozzy, do i have to do this everytime i open HEM?

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Once you set up the archive folder, it should take care of the rest. The hands at FTP were recently 'getting stuck', and had to be moved manually some times.

Make sure that the archive folder you are using, is not in the same path as where the poker client writes the HHs. Otherwise it will be trying to import your entire archives every 5 seconds. :p

Typical location would be C:\HMArchive.