PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Reports

Not Excessive
11-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Under Reports > Tournament > Tournament Results and Reports > Tournament > By Poker Site (and possibly others) the logic flow is confusing. The upper panel of these reports aggregates tourneys by certain parameters, however the lower panel is the standard Hands View. Unfortunately, there is no way of telling which tourney each hand line refers to. I think the lower panel needs to be reworked to provide an expansion of the line selected in the upper panel. In the attached image, the lower panel should itemise the four tournies aggregated in the upper panel.

udbrky
11-14-2011, 01:34 AM
I made a request to look into this.

This is what the Tournaments Report is for though - to look at individual tournaments (similar to the sessions report in cash).

Not Excessive
11-14-2011, 01:42 AM
ty,

I had a feeling it was based on cash sessions logic and from a developer perspective that probably makes a lot of sense. However, the 'basic unit' of an amalgamation of cash sessions is a single hand, whereas the 'basic unit' of an amalgamation of tourneys is a single tourney and that's as fine a granularity as is needed in the lower panel for this report, imo.