PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes Auto Import

Benoso
07-30-2009, 02:36 PM
The FAQ for Ladbrokes auto import isn't very clear, and because of this I can't get it to work. I am using the full professional version and it's fully updated.

Firstly the FAQ says to delete every file in the ...Poker\ladbrokesMPP folder, this folder contains all the exes and stuff to actually work the client so I can't just delete everything. It also seems to expect there to be some text files appearing:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/files/Image/AbsoluteFolder.jpg

I know that all histories are kept in the GameHistory.dat file.

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Just pick the folder as described, but do not delete any files as it describes. As long as the import from sub-folders option is on, it should work. Is there a HH sub-folder there that you could choose instead? You could also try to find the HH option in your poker client, to verify the HH path.

Benoso
07-30-2009, 08:17 PM
Well the GameHistory.dat is in the ladbrokesMPP folder.

"Just pick the folder as described, but do not delete any files as it describes."

Pick which folder?

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Well the GameHistory.dat is in the ladbrokesMPP folder.

"Just pick the folder as described, but do not delete any files as it describes."

Pick which folder?

The parent folder that contains the .DAT file.

Benoso
07-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Yeah I have done. No good. What's the screenshot with the text files all about, I can't see how that comes about. You can't open a .dat folder, so once you tell HEM where the .dat is, what else is there to do?

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 10:35 PM
The picture of the text files is probably erroneous and needs to be fixed/updated. Just pick the parent folder that contains the .DAT folder and hit OK.

Benoso
07-31-2009, 05:11 AM
Have done. That doesn't work either. :(

Benoso
07-31-2009, 05:20 AM
Strange, I just got it to work.

It seems it works if you don't tick the 'include subfolders' box.

:confused:

fozzy71
07-31-2009, 08:00 AM
Strange, I just got it to work.

It seems it works if you don't tick the 'include subfolders' box.

:confused:

Odd. Thank you for the information. Hopefully it helps me the next time a customer has similar issues.