PDA

View Full Version : ghosted cards on showdown

Seanallin99
07-30-2009, 01:26 PM
I have been using HEM for a while and its great, but I still have not been able to get the cards that are shown at showdown to line up.

For example, I set my preferred seat on PS to be seat 5 (on a 9 handed table) I also set seat 5 as preferred on HEM, but I cannot get the ghost cards shown at showdown to line up with the proper player; it always seems to be one player off.

For whatever reason, FTP has always worked and I never did anything from the start, it just seems to have lined up perfectly…any suggestions?

Sean

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 01:30 PM
What you are describing is probably happening because, once upon a time, you rearranged the HUD before setting your preferred seating properly. When you use a preferred seat and sit down at a cash table and get hud stats before playing, and then move the HUD panels before HM has imported your own hand, they will be messed back up as soon as HM imports your first played hand repositions the HUD panels.

Close HM and Table Manager

Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

Delete pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.

That will remove any saved hud panel positions (and mucked card positions), and revert them to default settings. Now make sure that your preferred seating in HM, matches the settings in the Pokerstars options.

Now when you play your next game, please make sure to only play a single table to get the hud setup properly. Once you think it is set, open a 2nd table and test. Just make sure you never move the hud panels, until after you can see your own hero stats on the table.

You can also use the HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode to help align everything.

Seanallin99
07-30-2009, 01:36 PM
thanks, will try that when I get home.