PDA

View Full Version : Will Hill - Hero Names not working

PatInTheHat
11-11-2011, 03:13 PM
I just started playing at Will Hill and I can't seem to get "Heros Name" to work. I have added my new name to my alias and have added my alias to Heros Names. I've tried adding the name individually as well with no change. Live Tracking is not enabled (I saw this fixed someone else's issue in a previous thread)

In another strange problem i've noticed some issues with TS when I am sitting at a table. It shows the table in green as it is supposed to but the table name field is completely blank, stake incorrect, player count missing and sometimes players at the table are not shown (only when I am sitting at the table) Should I cross post this to TS forum?

Everything worked perfectly for me before on Betfred.

Windows Vista
V1.12.04

PatInTheHat
11-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Figured it out. This info might be useful to others so may as well post it:

I was using Ipoker Hand Grabber and HM was importing those hands first so I was never identified as a "Hero". It would appear HM goes top to bottom on which hands get imported first based upon your Auto Import folder. All I had to do was remove the folder IPHG was saving to and then re-add it so that my Will Hill hands were getting imported first, followed by the IPHG ones.

My other issue with TS is still occurring so I will post there.