PDA

View Full Version : Big problem. All tables dissapear.

HugoDrax
07-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Hi! I am really worried about a problem that i have. Since ONGAME installed P5 i have been experiencing this problem almost everyday. Durin a 4 hours session it happens one or two times. Suddenly, all the tables and the softwre dissapear. They just vanishe in the air. ALL the tables at the same time. I asked the sites but they dont know what can be. I dont know what to do...its really frustrating. When i open the software again, all the tables appear at the same time.
Do you know which can bet the problem? I dont think i have any problems with my HM but who knos...i am desperated.

fozzy71
07-30-2009, 08:34 AM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73) If it is on, please turn it off and reboot.

If that doesn't help, please answer these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174) That will help us get an overall picture of your system and HM.

HugoDrax
08-02-2009, 01:20 PM
I am really worried. I fixed the hud problem with thanks to you but i am still having the biggest problem.
In every session I play, all my tables and the software closes suddenly at the same time. It happens to me always 2 times each session. Then i open again the software and all the tables appear again.
In the poker sites , they dont know anything. I would like to know if you know something about that problem and what can i do please.

HugoDrax
08-02-2009, 01:24 PM
It happens to me at both ONGAME sites i play

netsrak
08-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Haven't heard of this as a Holdemmanager problem

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 04:05 PM
It happens to me at both ONGAME sites i play

It sounds like an issue with the new ongame software imo.

HugoDrax
08-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Ok thanks guys. I dont know what i am going to do. Maybe is something of my PC or i dont know. Thanks anyway.

fozzy71
08-02-2009, 08:09 PM
How old is your PC? Specifications? Are there other ongame users mentioning similar issues on the poker forums?

HugoDrax
08-03-2009, 09:21 AM
I bought my PC in OCTOBER 2008. I read that other users have the same problem, but as frecuently as me. They say that they had that problem ocasionally but i have it always. The average is that I have the problem 2 times every 5 hours of play.
Its so frustrating.
Other users complaining about this say that they have the problem, maybe 2 or 3 times in 20 days.