PDA

View Full Version : Alias Not working

piet51
07-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi , I made an alias as discribed in the FAQ
but this Alias is not showing up anywhere ?
(Hm 1.60e)
Please check
Thank you
Piet51

morny
07-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi, ive tested it and theres no bugs with it so you must have done something wrong.

When you open up the Alias window is there anything in the current aliases box? This is the name you should be searching under btw

If yes, then if you highlight that name does anything show up in the "Players Attached to Alias" box?

If theres nothing in the Current Aliases box then the alias wasnt created so follow the FAQ again.

If the name is in the 1st window but youve nothing in the bottom window then you need to add the 2 or more names to that window. Remember you must have the alias in the top window highlighted when your doing this so it knows which alias your adding names to.

Let me know if you can figure it out.

piet51
07-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Thank you
It's working

Cheers
piet

nonosila
04-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Hy
Same problem.
I play on pacific 6 max and want to start HU on entraction(devilfish).
I have created an alias ''x'' and I've attached my pacific username.I want to attach my entraction username also but it doesent find the player.(I did played a few hands) and HM imported(i think) the few HU hands that I've played and moved them to the ''moving folder''.
I have 1.07

morny
04-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and then try importing some more hands, when your importing the hands when it finishes see if there are any import errors. The search for the username and run a report and see if the hands are showing up, then add it to the alias