PDA

View Full Version : 5602: Further HM degradation

darklingroom
11-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Hello. Hard to believe but you are making HM2 even worse than it is now. At least you are quite consecutive.

At first, I had licencening problems though it seems to be OK now. But it asked me to register again at the first start after upgrade and then again after the second start.

Popup designer: PF Cald Call Raiser gives "???" Any current ones are corrupted.

CO, BTN and SB Raise First In are gone. Any corrent ones are corrupted.

Maybe you have fixed horizontal spacing but vertical spacing (between lines) is the same terribly large.

UPD. I tried to edit Winnings report, changed tabs order and hid one of the tab. After restart HM2 reset it to default.

johncc
11-11-2011, 04:56 AM
Those current stats where OK yesterday as I completely re wrote the sample2 popup, alas they are gone now

TheZepper
11-12-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey Darklingroom - Can't help you with your licensing/registration problems. Can help you with stats issues.

We just went through the HUD stats and deleted as many duplicate/typo stats as could be found.

There were 2 Cold Call Raiser stats: 1 was Cold Call Raiser, the other was PF ColdCall Raiser. The statname is now (or soon will be) OVR Cold Call Raiser.

The CO, BTN and SB RFI stats are duplicates of CO Steal, BTN Steal and SB Steal stats - therefore, they were deleted.

I too, have tested the 4 remaining stats and they all work fine.

As to saving modified (custom) Reports and Popups: word to the wise - during initial stages of development and Beta testing, always save your work in a non-HM related file - preferably a documents file. Don't try and save them in the program file (like you could in HM1) or your appdata/roaming file or they're likely to get written over by the defaults sooner or later.

Reminder: always make sure that you change the name of a Report/Popup from the default name before saving it, and, just to be safe, don't use the HM1 name either.....

darklingroom
11-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the tips

udbrky
11-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Clicking reset should fix the popup. Always make sure you backup your HUD's, popups and such, preferably on another computer/external drive - this has saved me in issues of computers crashing, forgetting to save when reformatting a computer, etc.

PM me your reg.log from

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

And I will look into it.