PDA

View Full Version : Dealt vs contributed question

Clean
07-29-2009, 03:41 PM
From http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14559, thought I'd repost since it might get lost in that thread.

I understand with contributed, it's possible to play laggy enough to actually make more than the quoted dealt method in HEM. The rakeback I've received for two different sites has been WAY lower than the numbers in HEM, but I've been playing 31/29 and 26/23 on the two sites. Is this still possible or am I just getting shafted?

fozzy71
07-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I left that question for someone else to answer, as I haven't had rakeback since using HM. Hopefully someone with more RB experience will answer for you.

Clean
07-29-2009, 09:06 PM
I've been told by a friend that even 30% vpip may not even be close to being enough to make contributed > dealt.

I'm still looking for a more professional opinion though :) I think different sites even use different kinds of contributed rake, making this more complicated.

Even if contributed can't be more valuable than dealt without some crazy high vpip numbers, I'd like to know the tipping point and comparability if possible. I'm really getting such a huge difference between what I'm being paid and what my HEM says I should be getting paid.